OC3: Good examples of "3rd party evidence"

I am about to provide 3 docs in OC3 as a Product Manager:

1. Doc1 = Pertaining to AI/Automation company which shows revenue generated, new customers gained, time saved, product efficiency improved (this is an AI technical product, therefore time + accuracy matters) + link to product release article in Yahoo Finance (my name is not explicitly mentioned in the article but reference letter below corroborates it) + my AI products showcased by the CEO at 3 AI conferences (link to the 3 conference pages where the AI product is mentioned but again my explicit name is not mentioned)

2. Doc2 = To support everything written in Doc1, a reference letter from Head of Product certifying my contribution

3. Doc3 = Pertaining to a different Edtech company… with screenshots of dashboards (Tableau, internal dashboards etc.) showing sales of my products in span of 4 years generating $2M + screenshots related to improving user engagement rate + new users acquired etc. + links to company’s official website where my products are present (but my name is not there on these product release pages) + docs/sheets related to internal project plans of the products I built (note that 2 of my main recommenders mention that I was the sole person responsible for creating these products, but I am unsure if it’d be wise to mention in this evidence that “same was mentioned by the 2 recommnders”)

My question is: I have seen several times that evidences get rejected in OC3 because there are no “third party” methods to verify them. Can you tell me examples of 3rd party evidences which will solidify my case? My worry is that the news articles for AI company don’t mention my name… and the products on the Edtech company website certainly do not mention my name. While evidence for AI company is still ok (coz I have a reference letter from Product Head of this company), my main worry is about Doc 3.

Can you please help me what third party evidence can I provide in Doc 3… especially since in big companies its rare that explicit names of the product creators or managers are mentioned anywhere on their product release pages? Thank you!

Thank you for your help! @Francisca_Chiedu, @alexnk , @alex_james , @ask4jubad , @LizzyOrji @May @pahuja @Shreeniwas_Iyer

For doc3, “docs/sheets related to internal project plans of the products I built” - can you provide screenshots that verify you’re the document’s author or main editor? That can be evidence

I had used similar example of a third party of a founder I helped - he was an exceptional leader in tech. His support letter was the only evidence I provided apart from self documentation. None of their channels mentioned my name.

1 Like

@cosmic.wilderness You may use these, but not limited to, to solidify your case

• LOR
  • email screenshots with the relevant details confirming the dashboard’s data
  • screenshots with the some identification which connects you with the other data to verify the source of the evidence
1 Like

Thank you @alexnk ! By “email screenshots”, do you mean email screenshots from a person who works at the company (currently) stating the same metrics/data has been captured from the dashboards?

Something like that can help. Anything that can identify the source and authencity of the evidence could potentially work.

1 Like

Thank you very much!