OC2 : Proof of recognization Mentoring

Dear Mentors,

In regards to mentoring I am having the below doubt.

I personally delivered coaching to multiple students in the field of cloud computing, impacting their lives and helping them secure jobs in the tech field. To provide evidence, I am showing the following things:

1. I used to conduct classes over Zoom and created a WhatsApp group, so I will send the chat history of the group.
  2. I am planning to take a reference letter from each individual. Should this reference letter be addressed to TechNation, to me, or to whom it may concern?
  3. Apart from this, is there any other evidence that you think I should provide as proof?

This is not a structured mentorship programme. Using WhatsApp to prove mentorship doesn’t look like a structured programme. You can try letter s

I am providing both letters and WhatsApp chats. However, as per guide lines for one piece of evidence only three page document need to be submitted , but I have letters from five attendees, how should I proceed?

Thank you, Francisca_Chiedu, for being a true mentor and for your active involvement.

You still haven’t demonstrated how this is a structured mentorship programme. Evidence of WhatsApp chat looks informal. Since you have five leeeters you can use landscape format and put the letters side by side two on each page. First page can be a single letter.