Ok long story short,
- Worked as an employee in 2 product led companies (currently still employed in 1 of them). The first one is now a corporate. Started off with 40 employees and now employs over 300 people. Was promoted to lead engineer and the product is pretty significant in the market and is still one of the flagship products of the firm. In my current job (a small startup started off with 3 employees and now over 20 in 2 years), I built two products as product head. Again we have significant revenue and tremendous growth. We also just landed our first investor.
- I have my own tech startup, it’s 1 year old and have significant engagement (over 37% of student population are active users from just 2 universities in Australia - it is a product for students - now slowly scaling to other cities and countries) -
- I am also at the speaker’s panel at the India’s central goverment’s MSME technology conference hosted at the capital. Over 2K people attend and I have been a speaker for the last two years.
Now I have documents to back up the above points - Here are some examples
- 3 manadatory LORs — from the CEO’s of the companies above and the director of a huge tech enterprise in the US who was an enterprise client for one of these products,
- employment contracts and high salary proof, registration certificates of my startup, stock options offered in my current employment,
- product screenshots, proof of all these products in market - these are all live and in production
- Google analytics, mongodb analytics reports signed off by the COO showing growth, revenue and traction (revenue in millions GBP)
- customer testimonials (big brands) who use our product, restaurant testimonials (big chains) - one of our B2B product caters to restaurants
- proof of a highly innovative product that competes with Alexa’s api as referenced in LOR’s, architectural digrams showing why the system is a top technology, internal explainer video created for the product and proof of product in market
- Github repos of all products, code commits, date of first commit etc showing my activity
- Asana task management screenshots showing how I manage a team of 20 developers building two products including the start date of my involment and nunber of tasks I have assigned
- Proof of speaking in the high tech panel
Here is my confusion:
- In MC1 - it states -
- You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, or as evidenced by news clippings, lines of code from public repos or similar evidence.
- You led the marketing or business development at a product-led digital technology company, demonstrably enabling substantial revenue and/or customer growth or major commercial success, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, senior global commercial executives inside the company and/or at company partners/customers, or similar evidence.
- In OC1 - it states - prove your innovation
- In OC3 - it states - proove your impact
Now, for innovation they are asking for revenue reports, growth, traction etc - something along these lines
For impact they are asking for architecture diagrams and everything else is pretty vague
*1. Shouldn’t OC1 allow us to show documents which have been asked for OC3 and vice versa? I thought innovation is about technically proving that you’ve built some insane stuff and impact is about showing traction, growth, revenue etc but it seems to be the opposite here. *
2. Plus for MC1, they seem to be asking the same proof for OC1 & OC3 or should I just be pointing to the same evidences? Everything seems redundant. Any ideas?