Need help with review for an Exceptional Talent for Freelancer

Dear Forum Members,
I am a software engineer and freelancer with 5 years of experience working on platforms like Upwork and GoLance. Over the past 5 years, my average monthly income has been $4000. My primary engagement is as a contractor for a US-based company.

I also run a software services startup in Pakistan for the past year, where I currently employ 10 people. Additionally, my brother owns a larger software house with around 100 employees, and I can obtain a recommendation letter from him, although I won’t have financial documents from that company.

Could you please guide me on the required documents and the steps to follow for a Tech Nation endorsement?

Hi @Atta_ur-Rehman please go through the official Tech Nation guidelines here that details out application eligibility and requirements in detail:

2 Likes

After you read the guide like suggested, please note that contracting / services work is excluded from possible evidence, as is letters from close immiediates.
Do you have other evidence you can use?

Hi @Atta_ur-Rehman

I will advise that you review the Tech Nation Guidelines first to understand the necessary documents that can serve as evidence for your endorsement, and then match those requirements with your achievements over the years.