Need Help: Received this mail from Home office

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask you something…I submitted my GTV application 2 days back and this morning I found an email from Home Office Atlas <home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk> with a subject line “Application Update” with my Unique numbers etc… the body of the letter says the following:

"Thank you for your Application for Endorsement under the Global Talent category. The application was forwarded to Tech Nation on 15 February 2021 and they have provided a recommendation to the Home Office.

Tech Nation has advised that you meet its criteria for Exceptional Talent and I am therefore satisfied that you can be endorsed under Global Talent.

Full details of how to apply to the Home Office for stage 2 of the Global Talent category, including the relevant fees, are available on the visas and immigration pages of the gov.​uk website."

Does this mean that stage 1 endorsement is done? I didn’t see any update in my profile at either Tech Nation or Home office yet. Is that expected? Should I just keep checking?

Thanks to everyone for your valuable time!

Bubun

Congratulations! Looks like you have got your TechNation endorsement.

Does this mean that stage 1 endorsement is done?

Yes

I didn’t see any update in my profile at either Tech Nation or Home office yet. Is that expected?

Yes

Should I just keep checking?

No need.

You should now proceed to Stage 2 application.

1 Like

@Shreeniwas_Iyer

Many, many thanks, as always!! I asked Tech Nation and they have confirmed that stage 1 is done!

Hi @Bubun @Shreeniwas_Iyer
Do we just print the endorsement mail as pdf and use it for Stage 2 ?

everywhere it mentions endorsement document but there is no attachment to mail. It’s just a mail as you mentioned.

Yep if I recall correctly.

1 Like

@happysoul
Yes, I sent my docs today. I have just added the printout of the email from home office.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Bubun & @Shreeniwas_Iyer :slight_smile:

I got an email from this email address is this genuine

home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk

Pls kindly help me got an email from the home office , from these email address

home.office.atlas@notifications.service.gov.uk

The email belongs to the home office.

Yes that is Home Office official email for TechNation applications.