Moving to UK and exploring the many festivals; theater shows, and art exhibitions

Hello Everyone
I am a master’s student who recently moved to the UK. I have been here for a few months now, and I must say that it is quite different from what I was used to in my home country.
Adjusting to life in the UK has been quite difficult at times. The language barrier has been one of my biggest challenges, even though I speak English. The culture here is very different from what I am used to, and it has taken some time for me to get accustomed to it.
The most difficult part of the transition has been getting used to the climate here. After coming from a tropical country, the cold weather and frequent rain can take some time.
Of course, this transition has not been all difficult. I have also had the opportunity to explore the UK and appreciate its beauty and culture. There are so many places to visit here, each offering something different. This adventure has opened my eyes to new cultures, customs, and lifestyles I had never been exposed to before.
One of the best things about moving to the UK is meeting new people from different backgrounds. I have also had the pleasure of getting to know locals and other ex-pats, which has allowed me to form meaningful connections with people from around the world. As I work part-time and earn a modest income, I am careful with my finances. Therefore, I am here to learn about the local thrift shops, deals, or places where I can get good deals on everything from food to clothing. Also, I want to search for grocery coupons and deals (Like in many countries) that will save me money in the long run. I’m looking forward to exploring the many festivals; theater shows, and art exhibitions that London has to offer.
Thanks in advance!

This place isn’t for something like this…