Mandatory Criteria Feedback for Sales in Digital Technology

I am a Sales Leader applying for Exceptional Talent category. Here are the documents I am submitting. Please advise if they are sufficient for mandatory criteria -

1. Reference letter from ex-Chief commercial officer of the company I am working with. The letter will list the digital deals I have won - without mentioning the $ value of the deal (The $ value cant be mentioned by the person unfortunately). He will mention that I was declared Best Sales person of the year and thats an internal award.
  2. I am adding a letter from my company which states that I overachieved by Sales target by whopping 150% and hence was given a Sales incentive of 170%. The letter will clearly state my target in $ vs the achievement.
  3. The same letter above will also talk about my compensation which is £140k including incentives
  4. My name was called out by Industry Analyst (ISG) on LinkedIn when we won the Digital case study award as I did solutioning for that client which is announced by ISG. I have a pic recieving that award along with few colleagues.
  5. I have been helping a UK startup to grow their revenue by 100% YoY from last 3 years voluntarily as their Chief advisor. I can show their annual returns and letter from company director.

I can create 3-4 documents to package the above. Please advise if these are enough. I will really appreciate your help on this matter. Thank you.

You need to meet three criteria, the evidence listed are not sufficient. Split your evidence into three criteria so we can see if you have at least two unique evidence in each criteria.

1 Like

Hi Francisca - thanks for your reply. I should have been clearer. I am using the below for my mandatory criteria only for exceptional talent category.

I am a Sales Leader applying for Exceptional Talent category. Here are the documents I am submitting. Please advise if they are sufficient for mandatory criteria - there are 4 points below -

1. Reference letter from ex-Chief commercial officer of the company I am working with. The letter will list the digital deals I have won - without mentioning the $ value of the deal (The $ value cant be mentioned by the person unfortunately). He will mention that I was declared Best Sales person of the year and thats an internal award.
  2. I am adding a letter from my company which states that I overachieved by Sales target by whopping 150% and hence was given a Sales incentive of 170%. The letter will clearly state my target in $ vs the achievement.
  3. The same letter above will also talk about my compensation which is £140k including incentives
  4. My name was called out by Industry Analyst (ISG) on LinkedIn when we won the Digital case study award as I did solutioning for that client which is announced by ISG. I have a pic recieving that award along with few colleagues.

I can create 3-4 documents to package the above. Please advise if these are enough. I will really appreciate your help on this matter. Thank you.

linkedin evidence is not sufficient. Most of your mandatory evidence are related to your day job, none talks about your industry recognition.

In addition,. what evidence do you intend to submit to the optional criteria?