Mandatory Criteria Evidence

Hi everyone,

For one of the evidence to satisfy mandatory criteria. can we use our published article in a peer-reviewed research newsletter like the following:

Against every published article, you get a certificate of publication and of course, the article will be available online.

Thank you.

Hi, @Victrr @Francisca_Chiedu ,

Any comments on this?

Many thanks.

I think it is fine, but you need to demonstrate the legitimacy and credential of the website, and especially how you are considered a leader in this contribution.

1 Like

@musman2012 If the publication is publicly available with reasonable views/citations and references, it should suffix. However 1 publication alone may not be enough.

1 Like

Thanks @Victrr.
So what happens in some conferences is that you get the acceptance for publication months ago and it takes more than 4 months to appear in the online version of journals. Can we use those publications, with proof via acceptance email?

And I had another publication with more than 400 views and around 5 citations but it was published in 2017, shall I add that as well?

@musman2012

So what happens in some conferences is that you get the acceptance for publication months ago and it takes more than 4 months to appear in the online version of journals. Can we use those publications, with proof via acceptance email?

I would say yes. But please also get the screenshot of the thank you email or the explanation of when it will be published as well. However, since they are not published, they are not really strong compared to the conference video which already occurred (if you have one) which shows the viewership or similar metrics which usually are stronger. I suggest adding it anyway but don’t spend too much space on unpublished content.

And I had another publication with more than 400 views and around 5 citations but it was published in 2017, shall I add that as well?

If it is over 5 years, it will not be counted. But I would add a few sentences/references of it to your CV, which is usually able to show the track record of what you have done in the past.

1 Like