Looking Feedback for Global Talent Visa Application - Exceptional Talent Category for Senior Product managerStage 1

Hi, Thanks in advance for giving advice of my application.

Q1: I have done some successfully products as product manager but some of them are over 5 years, along with my media reports and talks.
How should I deal with it?

Q2: Should I describe more in my PS reargarding work for over 5 years?

Exceptional talent - worked as a Product Head and promoted as COO of a software company, customers including FANNG- big tech in the past 6 years,

MC (Leader/ recognition)
- speaker at top conferences and interview/ media report in last 5 years
- with more speakings and media exposure like 10 years ago.
- customers/ licensees including big tech like FANNG.
- Evidence 1: Document

OC 1- innovation
- Product-1 Management on and created new product category and developed new products, widely adopted by the industry. in last 5 years.
- Product-2 Management on and created new product category and developed new products, widely adopted by the industry. in last 6 years.
- Product-3 Management on and created new product category and developed new products, widely adopted by the industry. in last 10 years.

OC 3 - impact
Huge impact and improvement of Internet and users, supported the daily operation of big tech companies who has millions of users.
Evidence - Contracts. interviewed by media, speakings

Q1, Q2, MC2, OC1-2, OC1-3:
Evidence from more than 5 years ago will be excluded - you’re better off using the documents to describe events in the 5 year timeframe.
You can touch on older events in the personal statement to give a background on your continuing contribution and round out your character.

Is the software company product-led? What type of product / service do you provide?

@hsafra Thank you for your reply during weekend.

You can touch on older events in the personal statement to give a background on your continuing contribution and round out your character.

• shall I provide evidence about older events?

Yes, it is software company where i act as a leading role.

I wouldn’t. You have 10 documents you can submit and it’s a shame to waste them on evidence that won’t be considered since it’s to old.

@mfilippov @Francisca_Chiedu

@alex_james @alexnels

Hi,

May I ask if you have got the GTV visa?

Also do you think there is any weekness in my structure and evidences?

Thanks,

I have.

After trimming the out of date evidence I think your OC1 has a single evidence which isn’t enough.
Also, OC1, OC3 and most of the MC evidence originate from the same workplace which TN sometimes find problematic. Can you find more external evidence?

Hi, I agree with should write more on OC1 regarding Innovation.

Regarding the MC evidence, the thing is I have worked in the same company for the past 5 years which naturally it will all would be similar.

Any advice maybe on LoR could help>?

For MC, can you provide evidence for recognition outside your company? Conference talks, publications, etc?
TN usually want evidence from more than just your workplace for MC

Hi I do have external reference like talks and trade publication interviews.

My question is

1. Where should I put intl sales contract as evidence? MC or OC3?
  2. Should get a translator to authorize the document if not English? I saw people using Google Translatte and it was fine.

DO you have any other advice?

Thanks a lot.

I believe evidence of contracts should go to OC3.
The guide states “Authorised English translations must be provided for all documents which are not originally written in English.” and that is what I did for non-English documents. It’s a shame to fail on a technicality.

I Agree.

And thank you for all that help.

You need to keep all your references and evidence within five years. No point wasting time talking about what you did 10 years ago I. Your personal statement, if you have sufficient contributions in the last five years, you should have more than enough to talk about. Importantly focus on why you want to come to the UK, your plans to contribute to the UK and other compelling reasons why the UK needs a talent like you.

What evidence are you using for Mandatory and optional criteria

Thinking of use the following documents.

My background, we innovated software which licensed to many big tech.

MC

1. Media reports about me
  2. Tech conferences I speak
  3. Employment Letter
  4. Thinking about maybe put a sales contract?

I would like to use media reports, conferences presentation and employment letter.

For OC-1, 1- Product Innovation with iOS and MacOS App
2- Patent pending Algorithm with is leading in the industry.
3- Improved POC process

OC-3. 1- Intl sales contract
2- CEO reference letter
3- Drafted the product offering and contract template