Letters of rec - only been at 2 companies

Hi, I’m wondering if people could give some advice on the 3 letters of recommendation. I worked at a Silicon Valley tech company for 5+ years and joined a UK FinTech scaleup less than 6 months ago. These are the only 2 companies where I’ve worked full time, so I’m struggling with how I can get 3 letters of rec

1. :white_check_mark: Former manager at the Silicon Valley tech company, now Head of Product at a new company
  2. :white_check_mark: Another former manager at the Silicon Valley tech company, still there
  3. :question: CPO at current UK FinTech scaleup – but I’m not sure this qualifies because it says “with detailed knowledge of your work over a period of 12 months or more.”

Thank you!

2 Likes

Recommender does not need to be your boss. They just need to know your work for at least 12 months.

Find any other senior tech person inside or outside of your previous companies, Companies you worked with as a partner, Etc.

1 Like

You worked in 2 companies find out who left the from your current company recently.
My case last 8 years I worked in one company but still managed to get from 3 different company(not even one from current company) .

Example 1 guy left in 2018 and is CTO in another tech company
2 guy left in 2019 and he is CEO in another country another company.
3 CEO of current company resigned and with another company CEO.

Hope this helps you.

1 Like