Kindly help review my documents. I am applying as a Promise~ Product designer (UI/UX)

Hello Guys, I am applying as a Product designer (UI/UX). here are my documents

1. Personal statement (1000 words): I talked about how I got into Tech, my childhood, my early foray into tech, my work at a list of tech startup firms(same in my CV) helping them raise funds and illustrating impact of my work on company growth, building several personal startups(only listing) with deep explanation into 1 that was acquired , working as Lead Designer at my current company, my work as a mentor, and how I want to contribute to the UK Tech Community as well as where I would be living.**

2. 3 Reference letters: From the Founder of the NGO I worked at, The CEO of a canadian company i worked for and the Head of products of another company I work at**.

3. 3-paged CV

Mandatory Criteria:

1. How do I demonstrate I have been recognised as (or recognised as having the potential to be) a leading talent in the digital technology sector in the last 5 years?: The evidence I command a high salary for my services.

I spoke about my pay at my current company compared with Payscale & Glassdoor. I also attached screenshots, plus my stock options. I included salaries from 2 other jobs too, including increments.
Evidenced by links and screenshots of webpages, reciepts and payslips.

2. You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, or as evidenced by news clippings, lines of code from public repos or similar evidence.

I spoke about my work at a startup i co-founded and the impact of my designs, both branding and product designs (web & App), also financial and marketing contributions to the start up. spoke abt the conversion and results experienced in the startup within the first few months of launch, which led the product attracted investors and was acquired quite early.
Evidenced by figma screenshots of designs, slack screenshot of team, letter of reference from Founder, links to news clippings and other app milestones on social media, (awaiting stock option document to add)

3. You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, or as evidenced by news clippings, lines of code from public repos or similar evidence.

I spoke abt my work at a startup as the founding designer and how i was the sole contributor to everthing design(i made an exhaustive list) across all mediums and use cases including investor Decks, then spoke abt the impact of my designs in terms of customer acquisition, social media engagements and awareness, customer satisfaction etc, which led to seed fund raise, and my acceptance into a renowned design fellowship.
Evidenced by: Screenshots of designs (social media, web app, website, decks etc), Raise news on major news outlet(showing my face), email invitation screenshot to the design fellowship, and reference letter from CEO

(4) Moral Supporting document:
You led the growth of a non-profit organisation or social enterprise with a specific focus on the digital technology sector, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work, or as evidenced by news clippings or similar evidence.

I spoke about my work for a major Tech social enterprise, the impact of the social enterprise itself and the impact of my work for their initiatives in how they have been able to gain respect in the tech space and how they have been able to raise funds.
Evidenced by recieepts of design screenshots, links to over 4 years worth of consistent branding, screenshots of project management whatsapp groups and images from the initiative events

Optional Criteria:
1.How do I demonstrate that I have a proven track record or examples of innovation in the digital technology sector as a founder or senior executive of a product-led digital technology company or an employee working in a new digital field or concept?

Spoke about my current work were i function as the lead and senior designer, the breakdown of my contributions, design of both flagship and internal products, metorships, management, and the impact of my work by outlining results and metrics
Evidenced by: figma screenshots of designs, screenshots of tools used for user research and tracking, screenshots of performance induced salary increments and bonuses, and 2 reference letters (ex HOD turned industry giant, and Current HOD)

2. How do I demonstrate that I have a proven track record or examples of innovation in the digital technology sector as a founder or senior executive of a product-led digital technology company or an employee working in a new digital field or concept?

I spoke about a web3 company i cofounded and functioned as the Head of product and design, spoke abt how the project entered for an hackathon and came third, my impact and role in the project, and the results from it. Also spoke abt how the project has been in talks with investors which i have spearheaded.
Evidenced by Design screenshots (mobile app, landing page), screenshot of banner showing app logo, links to presentation and pitching done by me, links to public records of Hackathon participation and winnings of over $6k worth of solana for pre-seed fund, screenshots of twitter and whatsapp community engagement, and letter of ref from CTO

3. Moral support document
How do I demonstrate that I have been recognized for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?

Spoke about a fellowship bootcamp where i mentored young designers on their design skill and career. Spoke about how i was the lead design Instructor, managing other 3 mentors, spoke about my role in setting up the curriculum and actively mentoring also.
Evidenced by google meet invites to meetings, screenshots of slack sessions (showing my contributions), reference letter from fellowship founder, link to invite management notion showing me as lead design mentor

Hello guys … do you think i am good to go ?

@Francisca_Chiedu @Sebiomo … apologies for the unsolicited tag …but i would really appreciate your inputs

@ask4jubad @alexnk apologies for the unsolicited tag …but i would really appreciate

@immigrant @Nacsoft apologies for the unsolicited tag …but i would really appreciate

@promisingtalent @Chichi apologies for the unsolicited tag …but i would really appreciate your reviews

@Amara_O @hsafra apologies for the unsolicited tag …but i would really appreciate your reviews

Please make sure the fellowship boot camp is a structured programme and explain why while telling about the organisation. I wish you success.

hmm … i think i would double down on elaborating how structured the programme is … it should be good to go from there…

Thanks @Nacsoft

Your overall evidence seems to be possible in this case, you may need a lot of rearrangements to fit each MC, OC1, and OC2 that you chose, by having 10 evidence for these 3 criterions. Be lasor focus on what you provide, they should be demonstrating each criteria accordingly. Don’t try to show the list of activity of what you did. For example of OC1, you need to explain why your project were innovative to the market. It should be something new to market, not copying from the others.

Personal statement needs to be the 4 topics that Tech Nation guideline says so. In simple word, It’s to focus about future. While CV can focus about past.

I hope this helps @Mozihla

It think the evidence you have provided is not sufficient, you need at least 2 unique evidence in each criteria

Thanks Alex for this feedback … i think i would have to reedit my OC1 and PS

thanks alot @alexnk

thanks for the feedback @Francisca_Chiedu

would you advise(for MC) i replace one of 2&3 with 4
also for OC … i replace 1 or 2 with 3?

i just feel those moral support documents arent strong enough