Inquiry on Optional Criteria Number 1

1) How do I demonstrate that I have a proven track record or examples of innovation in the digital technology sector as a founder or senior executive of a product-led digital technology company or an employee working in a new digital field or concept?

I am currently working as an ICT Director at a Renewable Energy Technology Training Institute. Still, this company owns an online learning management system for its courses, which I built, managed and worked towards success in terms of digital marketing. Can this company fit into the criteria, because the company is a Renewable Energy Training Company but has an online learning management system as a subsidiary where I can work?

I am an employee working in a new digital field or concept because, at the time I built the platform, it was the first-ever company in Nigeria to offer online renewable energy courses, which has now trained hundreds of experts.

I was going to say this work falls under OC3 (impact) but you mention that the product is first of its kind so that sounds innovative to “me”. If you have evidence confirming this is first of its kind then that would help otherwise you may just have to explain. I gather that innovation is relatively harder to prove.

For the other question, the work you describe is technical work in a non-technical company (that’s how I see it), and this is valid for TN.

TN provides a guide but then there is so much information out there that it can get overwhelming and that’s why I like to contribute my understand wherever I can. Let’s see what others have to say on this.

This is not a productled digital technology company so this may not suffice as proof if innovation. A tech enabled business is different from a productled company.

@Emmanuel_Arowojolu I’ll listen to @Francisca_Chiedu on this.

In the guide, it says in the second clause

Blockquote an employee working in a new digital field or concept?

The company where I work created a new digital field which is it being the first-ever company in Nigeria to offer online renewable energy courses. I am also an employee in this new digital field or concept.

Can this still work or what do you recommend?

How is offering a renewable energy course online a new digital field. It is clearly not.

But is this company suitable for mandatory criteria and optional criteria 3?