Indefinite leave to remain

According to this article below, the IRL terms of the visa obtained with Tech Nation endorsement are different. In others, it is clearly stated that the 180 consecutive days rule is not applied. Does Anyone have knowledge on this?

Indefinite leave to remain if you have a business, investor or talent visa

Time outside the UK

You must have spent no more than 180 days outside the UK in any 12 months.

If you think you’re affected by this rule, find out how to calculate your time in the UK (‘continuous residence’).

If you have a Global Talent visa, time you’ve spent outside the UK doing work related to your job may not count towards this 180-day limit. This rule applies if you were endorsed by the Royal Society, Royal Academy of Engineering, British Academy or UK Research and Innovation. It also applies if you did not need an endorsement for your visa because you had won an eligible award in the fields of science, engineering, humanities or medicine.

Note that it is applicable to all categories of GTV, however, it doesn’t count when you travel for work as a researcher.

Thanks @Francisca_Chiedu. Is my understanding correct ? You are stating that If you are abroad for business purposes, then it is not counted as being abroad for a visa holder endorsed by the Tech Nation.

It is not easy to understand clearly from the link I sent in my previous post. I have not found any other information on it.