Indefinite Leave to Remain - Endorsement Area

I had a quick question about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) via the Global Talent Visa.

My understanding is that in order to be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), you have to have worked in the area that you were endorsed.

For those that have received the Tech Nation Visa, does this mean that Tech Nation endorses you for a specific role within tech (e.g. Product Manager, UI/UX Designer, etc.), and you have to work in that specific role in order to be eligible for ILR?

Or does this just mean that you have to work in the Digital Technology field (It could be any position within digital technology)

For example, if you are endorsed as a Data Analyst, but you end up working as a Product Manager, does this mean that you are not eligible for ILR because Tech Nation endorsed you to work as a Data Analyst, and not as a Product Manager?

The reason I ask is because the Assessor Feedback form shows a field called, “Endorsement issued for work in field of:”

Thanks

You can change as many jobs/careers as you want as stated on Tech Nation’s guide…so it does not matter