Importance of Company Logos' on Rec letters

Hi there - I’m having a little bit of an issue with including company logos on two of the writers’ recommendation letters.

For the first one: He’s a former manager of mine in a senior level position at a FAANG company I used to work at. Due to company policy, he’s unable to use a company letter-head in order to fulfill the requirements of the rec letter. In short, he’s limited in what he can & cannot say. However, he can fulfill the requirments of the rec letter but he would have to write on his own accord; thus without the letterhead.

Any conflict with this?

For the second one: This is s bit easier, perhaps. He’s an adivsor to my startup and works for three organizations doing different roles (mentor, advisor, and fellow @ a vc firm).

So which company logo would he use?

TL;DR: how important is including a company logo in the rec letters? Necessary?

Thanks

For the first one: He’s a former manager of mine in a senior level position at a FAANG company I used to work at. Due to company policy, he’s unable to use a company letter-head in order to fulfill the requirements of the rec letter. In short, he’s limited in what he can & cannot say. However, he can fulfill the requirments of the rec letter but he would have to write on his own accord; thus without the letterhead.

Any conflict with this?

Its fine. He should mention his official email id and address at the end. I believe TN team also understands that access to Letter heads spl in larger companies is next to impossible for 99% of people.

For the second one: This is s bit easier, perhaps. He’s an adivsor to my startup and works for three organizations doing different roles (mentor, advisor, and fellow @ a vc firm).

So which company logo would he use?

From what it sounds a VC firm looks a better bet as he seems to be most closely related to it from your description.

Thats’ reassuring. Thanks!