Immigration Lawyer

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum. First off, I’m really impressed by all the discussions and advice here—it’s been incredibly helpful.

I’m currently at the beginning stages of looking into the Tech Nation Visa. I’m curious to know if anyone has used an immigration lawyer or firm to assist with the endorsement process. If so, what role did the lawyer play? Did they review everything you needed to submit in detail, offering feedback and advice, or was their involvement more extensive?

I’ve seen a post in this forum mentioning that a lawyer isn’t necessary, which is great to know! However, I’m interested in hearing from those who did work with one. Do you think it was worth it? I’m still undecided about whether to use a lawyer or not.

I’ve worked with Fragomen and yeah it was worth it.
I had a bunch of evidences lined up already so the lawyers helped me dig deeper, prioritise the evidences, and filed the application at the end. It was a multi-step process and they were really on it. Would recommend if only to get a second pair of eyes on your application.

1 Like