I'm 1 Year and 1month in a product driven tech company

Hi @_Progress The information you have provided in this post is very little for us to help you determine whether you are eligible for the GTV endorsement or not.

Personally, I have known people who have built or managed very successful tech products in less than a year, but that’s usually very exceptional (whole point of the visa though :stuck_out_tongue: ). If in your evidences you could show that after being the business manager for a tech product/company you have catapulted the growth of the associated tech to very impressive numbers or have created new tech products that are doing exceptional then there is a possibility of getting successful GTV endorsement.

However, as @Maya has already mentioned that there are many more evidences that you need to submit as part of the endorsement application to prove that you are an Exceptional Promise/Talent in the tech sector to get the endorsement.

So, read the TN GTV guidelines carefully and identify which experiences or evidences you might be missing today and work towards achieving them so that you can finally apply for the GTV endorsement.

That being said, there are many posts here by successful applicants for Exceptional Promise/Talent endorsement. Do go through them to learn how and what type of evidences successful candidates have provided to get their GTV.

In case this helps, details of my endorsement application process is provided here: This is how I got my Endorsement for Global Talent Visa under Exceptional Talent Route (AI/ML Researcher)

3 Likes