I want to use blog posts in my application to OC2. What kind of blogs count and which do Technation not acknowledge?

I was going through the guidelines and came across this at the end of the Mandatory criteria examples - Also note that evidence of media recognition should include details about the publication and target audience. LinkedIn or Medium are not considered sufficient as evidence.

Does this only relate to media mentions? Or it also applies to articles you have written to satisfy OC2?
( How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?)

I have written articles on Linkedin and have gotten engagements from some CIOs of companies in my country and also some staff of Amazon.

Can this be inlcuded as part of OC2? Or do I have to setup a new blog entirely outside Linkedin to use those.

LinkedIn and medium are not suitable evidence for OC2. Generally, social media vans post from medium and linkedin are not acceptable.