I should apply or not for Exceptional promise

Hi everyone,

I have a very good experience in AWS working as a cloud engineer from past 3,4 years now mainly remote with company from UK and Georgia. I have organised many events and also invited as a speaker to different forms. I am also linkedin top cloud computing voice. I have done aws solutions architect associate and cloud practitioner certification. I have also good leadership experience.

In addition i am confused I should apply or not as beside all these i was graduated recently in august 24. I believe i have good experience and leadership experience that created impact in our region especially for developing a tech oriented company.

Can you all guide me for exectional promise

You need to read the tech nation guide and map your evidence to one mandatory criterion and two optional criteria. List your evidence here and you can get feedback from other alumni or applicants.

1 Like

Sure I will post here. But one thing can you tell me is there any impact of your degree like i am recent graduate

It doesn’t matter if you are a recent graduate, do question is do you have quality experience that suggests you are a potential leader?

1 Like

Yes i have very good leadership experience in technical and in general.

Worked in different companies on different products i will post that in a while

I was selected as AWS community builder global program with only 45 people in that program in our country.

I was the google developer student lead, ieee chair
President of olympiad national level

1 Like