I need help/feedback on my Application - Stage 1

I’m currently compiling evidence for the Global Talent visa application and would appreciate your feedback. I am a CEO of a company having 20+ years of experience in telecommunication sector. But I showed most of the evidence from the last 5 years. I would really appreciate if someone can access my application. Please find the details below:

· CV - 1 page
· Personal Statement - about myself, plans to move to the UK, and why I will stay and how I will contribute to the local society.

Recommendation letter from company A
Recommendation letter from company B
Recommendation letter from company C

Mandatory Criteria 1:

1). I started by writing about how I developed my business since I started in 2008 but made a digital product within the last 5 years and
about company vision and mission my contributions as a CEO.
Certificate of Business registration and my shares
2). Certificate of business membership from one of the local chamber of commerce and company organogram.
3). Audit reports from the last 5 years would be 4 pages in total (balance sheet, cash flow, profit loss, audit signature page from auditor company) . I need guidance on whether I should show audit reports for the last financial year only in that case it would be 2023 report includes once page for each balance sheet, cash flow, profit loss.
4). Articles mention my name and in a few of them product name and also the company name, but they are not from the famous e-newspapers.

Optional Criteria 2:
5). Explains what is our core product, process diagram, use case and how it works?
6). Copy of the Purchase order from Company A
Copy of the Purchase Orders from Company B
Copy of the Purchase Order from Company C

And I put a note under each of these something like this shows an impact of our core product:
“As a direct outcome of successfully implementing the SecureSync solution, which integrates both hardware and software components to Company A, I secured approximately 30 contracts. Attached are a few examples of these contracts, collectively contributing to a turnaround of £ABC GBP from Company A.”

7). Invitation from a known national govt organisation as a guest speaker on tech talk event and included photos of my business travel to 5 countries (one travel is within 5 year but the others are before 5 years)
8). Exemplary Contributions to Mentorship and Community Building - I included my Instagram page having 1000+ followers.

Optional Criteria 3:
9). Letter from a client highlighting the impact of our product. emphasizes on my leadership, technical knowledge.
10). Woking with a UK body to expand current business in the UK.

@somdipdey @Francisca_Chiedu @Maya @Bubun @goonjanmall

It is not clear from your post what the company does. As a manager, you need to prove first of all that the company is product-led. This is very important.

MC:
Don’t write about 2008, you only need to talk about the last 5 years.
4 pages of audit reports are not allowed if they will be in 1 file. There are maximum 3 pages in 1 file.
You need to prove your leadership, not the company’s. All letters of recommendation must be about you first, as well as articles and other sources. It is important not to equate the company and yourself.

OC2
5 and 6 I don’t understand why this is here

1. Indicate the number of participants and add a photo of you on stage
  2. instagram community is unlikely to be counted

OC3
Here it is better to add 1-2 articles about the company’s products, describe what exactly was your contribution besides letters (attach work plans for the team, pipelines, etc.). I.e. it’s not enough to be a director, you need to show what exactly you did

Thank you so much for your feedback its really helpful.

We provide a product that do predictive maintenance and reduce downtime of telecommunication sites.

Don’t write about 2008, you only need to talk about the last 5 years.
I have 20+ years of experience I wanted to link back how I started the business from a remote place where there were no facilities and the company registration certificate shows it was registered in 2008 but we made it digital in the last 5 years. What do you say?

4 pages of audit reports are not allowed if they will be in 1 file. There are maximum 3 pages in 1 file. You need to prove your leadership, not the company’s.
Here I wanted to show them how my contributions led to generate that much revenue. should I attach them or not?

5 and 6 I don’t understand why this is here
Where do I fit them any suggestion? I wanted to show what the product is and architecture diagram.

7. Indicate the number of participants and add a photo of you on stage OK
8. instagram community is unlikely to be counted Ok I will take this out.

OC3
Here it is better to add 1-2 articles about the company’s products, describe what exactly was your contribution besides letters (attach work plans for the team, pipelines, etc.). I.e. it’s not enough to be a director, you need to show what exactly you did
Are you talking about 1-2 news articles?

4 pages is too long, but you can select only the relevant sections and explain that sections were removed from brevity.

You can tell the story of the business from 2008. But put yourself in the shoes of the assessor - he has up to 30 minutes to study 50 pages. And there are a lot of such cases. If he does not understand where the history is and where it is not, he may reject it because “the work presented for the evaluation is beyond 5 years”. So be careful, but the decision is yours.

You can attach no more than 3 pages per file. Think about how to keep it short.

OC2: please read the guide again. In OC2 you need to prove contribution to the industry beyond work. Diagrams of the product made in the main job are not needed there.

OC3 : I am talking about any public source that can prove your contribution to the company. For example, a news publication

Thank you for your feedback.

Can you guide me on how can I prove that I generated 10x revenue for the business I led? What could be the supporting documents? I was thinking to attach audit report but not sure if thats enough.

For the articles that were published in the last 5 years. I’m wondering if this level of viewership is considered significant? I’ve exported a report from Similar Web for articles published within the last 5 years, indicating an average viewership of 5000. Is this traffic considered low? And would it meet the mandatory criteria or I fit them somewhere else?

in short, it’s better to prove it with public information + recommenders. 5000 views may be enough if the source is respectable

Hi.
I rearranged my evidences any views?

· CV - 1 page
· Personal Statement - about myself, plans to move to the UK, and why I will stay and how I will contribute to the local society.

Recommendation letter from company A
Recommendation letter from company B
Recommendation letter from company C

Mandatory Criteria 1:
1). I started by writing about how I developed my business since I started in 2008 but made a digital product within the last 5 years and
about company vision and mission my contributions as a CEO.
Certificate of Business registration and my shares

2). Financial Matrix/Audit reports from the last 5 years would be 3pages in total (balance sheet, cash flow, profit loss). Demonstrate how I managed to give 10x growth. Financial shows sales, traction etc.

3).Recognition and awards from known companies at national level

4). Articles mention my name and in a few of them product name and also the company name, but they are not from the famous e-newspapers. Have viewership of 5000+ people.

Optional Criteria 2 (Contributions outside of work):
5). Certificate of my business membership from one of the local chamber of commerce ,

6). Invitation from one of the UK business expansion company on how to setup a business in the UK

7). Invitation from a known national govt organisation as a guest speaker on tech talk event around 200+ people and donate them application that supports 150K workers union. That app highlights my exemplary contributions to community building. Evidence include photos and reference letter from head of the company.

7). included photos of my business travel to 5 countries (one travel is within 5 year but the others are before 5 years) - TBC

Optional Criteria 3 (Impact):
8). Explains what is our core product, process diagram, use case and how it works - highlighted my Significant Contribution to the Commercial Success

9). Copy of contracts won from known companies at 2 national and one international firm.
Copy of the Purchase order from Company A
Copy of the Purchase Orders from Company B
Copy of the Purchase Order from Company C

And I put a note under each of these something like this shows an impact of our core product:
“As a direct outcome of successfully implementing the SecureSync solution, which integrates both hardware and software components to Company A, I secured approximately 30 contracts. Attached are a few examples of these contracts, collectively contributing to a turnaround of £ABC GBP from Company A.”

10). Structured overview provides a detailed account of my contributions, showcasing how the implementation of software positively impacted company A, company B and company C.
Attached a Letter from a client highlighting the impact of our product. emphasises on my leadership, technical knowledge and client testimonials.

is there anything from the media confirming OC3?

Yes I have an article published demonstrating the climate impact as a result of our product. But I placed that news clippings in MC4

Would you please confirm if the letters of recommendations must have digital signatures?
In our country, there is no trend of e-signatures we used to have sign and institute stamp, would it work or any alternative please suggest? @igortsk @Francisca_Chiedu

Yes you can. I used pdf reader and it was ok.