I Got my Exceptional Talent (promise) Visa

Hi everyone,

I was reading this forum anonymously for a while. I got my Exceptional Talent (promise leader) visa yesterday.

I have been endorsed as Exceptional Talent (Promise! in the field of Artificial Intelligence for Power System and Renewable Energy, commending my cutting-edge research and role in the advancement of the field. I have been working in this area for the past ten years to facilitate the move towards the net-zero emission power energy system and reduce our carbon footprint in the world.

this is my timeline:

Applied for endorsement: 15 May
Got my Endorsement: 17 May
Apply for Visa: 21 May
Attended biometric: 8 June
Got Visa: 10 June

5 Likes

@Fatemeh_N that’s great and good news. It was very quick. Where you applied? What was your field in?

1 Like

Congratulations @Fatemeh_N :+1:

I believe you applied for Tech criteria.

Did you select option to Fast Track your application ?
The question that is asked on Tech Nation application form is following : -

Do you wish your application to be considered for the Fast Track option?

Requesting you to let me know as i selected ‘No’ for it as i assumed it is only applicable for people who have been selected for accelerators/incubators.

Your result was within 1 working day and thats remarkable. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now. I understand that they can take upto 8 weeks but this contradicting datapoints keeps you on edge :frowning:

Though my application is on business side.

Once again, Congratulations :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Fatemeh_N Congratulations best of luck in your endeavour. I have a question, did you apply for the visa in the UK or outside of the UK?

1 Like

@sojo one more, when you apply on the Home office UK site, how do you enter all the information at the TechNation? When i click start on the TechNation site, it takes me back to the UK immigration site?

See below:

I applied from inside the UK. I have been already on Tier 4 student visa studying PhD on computer science. My field was AI and Net-Zero emission power system. I didn’t apply for fast track. It was just the normal process.

I applied from inside the UK.

1 Like

I applied from inside the UK. I have been already on Tier 4 student visa studying PhD on computer science. My field was AI and Net-Zero emission power system. I didn’t apply for fast track. It was just the normal process.

I hope that you will also soon hear back from them.

Thanks a lot for quick revert @Fatemeh_N
Wishing you all the best :slight_smile:

@Fatemeh_N that’s great, good news really. Plus it always helps when you are inside the UK, i think its most difficult for people who are outside. But still can be achieved.

How to enter information on the TechNation site?

@farooq0520 use this link https://tech-nation-visa.smapply.io/prog/tech_nation_visa_application/

@Fatemeh_N congratulations. Did you apply for? Exceptional Promise or Exceptional Talent. I know you mentioned you have over 10yrs experience.

I applied for Exceptional promise. 7 years of this experience was in Academia ( Master and PhD)

@Fatemeh_N Thanks for the response. I had applied for an Exceptional Talent and got rejected but the assessor highlighted that I have developed some promising talent in the sector.

Thanks

so that means you can re-apply as a promise talent?

Did you get your endorsement as a talent?

First of all Congratulation @ Fatemeh_N on successfully securing the visa, well deserved and all the best for future endeavours.

Recently, I have received Exceptional Talent visa , I would like to understand about the stage 2 process . My Existing Visa type is “Dependent Visa” and want to switch to Exceptional Talent visa.
Doubts as follows

1. Could you please explain the stage 2 process and its required documentation ?
  2. Can I apply Stage 2 on my own or Do I need any help from Immigration Solicitors for the same ?

You can apply yourself, use this link

Thank you Francisca_Chiedu