How to provide letters that are “not deemed closely matching the contents” and Differences between Recommendation vs. Reference letters

Hello all,

After carefully reading the “Tech Nation Visa Guide,” I have the following questions:

1. A recommendation “must be about Global Talent application”. Does this apply to a reference letter as well?

2. To what is addressed a recommendation vs. a reference? Should all recommendations address all achievements being claimed? All References to all too?

3. How can a letter be provided so that it is “not deemed duplicate or templates, or closely matching the contents of evidence submitted”, while my claimed achievements remain the same across letters? Is changing the wording, but keeping the content, the best approach?

Thank you all for your guidance.

Hi @Aseman-2024

1. Yes! All letters must be written for the purpose of backing your application in LORs and the self-claims you make about your contributions and achievements as part of the evidence documents.

2. The 3 LORs are letter of recommendations which are mandatory part of application. The reference letters are additional support letters used as part of evidence documents in criteria to back your claims in your story. Reference letters are one option of providing evidence to your claims but they are insufficient to prove any criteria. The recommenders in all letters need to be unique.

3. They want to ensure that it’s an original application, you have not drafted the letters as well as your own self-claims. The letters should and need to come across as another person validating/rooting for your significant contributions and impact.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you dear @pahuja.

Should each letter mention all of my claimed achievements, or should each letter cover only some of them?

1 Like

It’s not necessary for all letters to mention everything.

The LORs in total 3 should cover what you show in your application but not all 3 need to include everything.

The reference letters need to have validation to the specific evidence and story that you are using it to back.

2 Likes

Thank you dear @pahuja.

Really instructive and helpful.

1 Like