How to apply for Global Talent Child visa (outside UK)

I am applying the Global Talent Child visa for my 4-year old son (apply together with me).

• At the ““Declaration”” page, I chose:
    “I am the parent or legal guardian of the applicant who is aged under 18 and completing and submitting the form on their behalf”

• Then the next page entitled “Third Party Declaration” asks “In what capacity are you representing the applicant(s)” where I chose “Family Member”. Then it asks me "How are you related to “my name” (which is myself)? So it is asking how I am related to myself. Am I making any mistake here as I already provided all my details earlier?

Hi @bd1076,

Were you able to apply for your child dependent visa without including your partner?

I hear children need both parents applying to be granted visas.

Were you able to apply for your child dependent visa without including your partner?
I hear children need both parents applying to be granted visas.

I applied for my wife and my children at the same time.

1 Like

Hi were you able to resolve, please share your solution .

I have the same problem please could you advise what is the correct action?

Hi, does anyone have the answer to this question?

@bd1076 @Ahmed_Yahia @jasmineag @Yhem

My interpretation was: the name on this form is the child’s parent (or legal guardian) which has been selected in previous step (Parent or legal guardian screen). In my case, that was myself, so I wrote: xxxxx is myself.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much :pray: @bd1076

What’s the question :question:

Sorry :smiling_face: I meant about the former conversation in the topic. When applying for the dependant child visa a question appears asking how the person apply for the child is related to the Global Talent visa main applicant.

And I filled the form by stating that I am also the main applicant, as proposed by bd1076.

1 Like