How can i join the Tech Nation slack channel

@phrodite I am sorry about the rejection. I will try to answer the questions based on my application.

(1) I squeezed all the evidence into three pages, the first page of the evidence talks about the evidence itself with links significance and impact of the evidence, then the other two pages might be a letter or architectural diagrams.
(2) Your experts have to talk professionally about you, the work you did for them or with them, and how your coming to the UK would benefit the country.
(3) I really can’t say why you were rejected.

You can point out some missed or misconstrued evidence you have submitted in your appeal, All the best

Cheers.

2 Likes

@phrodite So sorry you did not get endorsed. First, you have not stated the criteria you selected for your application and the documents you provided for your mandatory and optional criteria, so it is difficult to make any suggestions. Secondly, I am not sure how Whatsapp chat shows evidence of mentorship as Tech Nation said it must be “structured”, perhaps a mentorship programme from a reputable organisation may suffice.

Most people on this platform are volunteers and respond on the platforms when they have some spare time so that other prospecting applicants can learn. So it may be difficult to get anyone to commit to looking at your application unless you are looking for a paid service.

You can start a Tech Nation thread on Nairaland and Tech Nation recipients who are on Nairaland may respond to your queries.

2 Likes

@phrodite People are basically volunteering their time to help as much as they can.

For the rest of 2021, I will be doing an office hour every Tuesday.
It will be a Zoom call for 30 minutes open to anyone that has questions. Hopefully, it will be helpful to the community.

[Tuesdays from 6pm - 6:30pm (GMT)] (i.e 7pm Lagos Time)

I hope you do take up the Nairaland idea. Yes, I am Nigerian too.

2 Likes

Is the slack link working? I’m getting a 404 page not found error

Any one able to help me here please.