Help with application structure and evidences

Hi, I need some help in my application structure and evidences.

PS: By way of background I am the cofounder and COO of a fintech startup (tax, accounting, compliance) in Singapore which has grown in the past 5 years to about 1m ARR, 700+ customers and breakeven without institutional investment. I have moved to London last year (husbands dependent Tier 1). Prior to that I have 20 year of corporate experience in large banks. The main evidence that I can have for my application are in relation to my startup. I dont have a lot of industry speaking experiences - rather just technical webinars organised by the local Singapore tax authority

I will be applying under Exceptional Talent

Particularly I have the below questions -

1. As you will see Im struggling with the mandatory criteria and need some guidance on what I can add there to make it stronger perhaps by move some from the optional criteria.
  2. For the financials if I attach the one from Dec 2022, will they have questions on Dec 2023 close? Typically the final reports come by Mar end , though I can given some draft screenshots. The question is how do I attach more than 1 document if they are kind of repeated to the same evidence
  3. Same question on the Business Profile to show my equity in the Singapore company. I have already incorporated the UK company (wholly owned by Singapore company) Should I attach this as well and if so how to do multiple document for the same main point i.e. my equity,

In general any feedback on what I can do to make the application stronger will be much appreciated

# Mandatory Criteria
How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised as a leading talent in the digital technology sector in the last 5 years?

### Evidence 1
Referral letter from first angel investor in the company (and MD from my previous banking experience) who has seen my whole journey for 5 years

### Evidence 2
TBD: Own write up on company growth and accomplishment in 5 years
Or
Referral letter from tax certification body of Singapore where I have conducted 3 webinars (although the audience list will be between 60-100 for each)

# Optional Criteria

Criteria 1 a proven track record or examples of innovation in the digital technology sector as a founder or senior executive of a product-led digital technology company or an employee working in a new digital field or concept?

### Evidence 3
[Evidence: Proof of product in the market and revenue traction]

• Short writeup and link to the products listed on the government websites. Charts showing the revenue and customer growth in 5 years

### Evidence 4
[Evidence - Record of innovation]

• Write up on the main innovations done by the firm with product screenshots

### Evidence 5
[UFS - Dec 2022]
Financial statement of company for Dec 2022

Criteria 2 - proof of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field**

### Evidence 6
[Recognition - Straits Times, Singapore]

• Link to article in Singapore Straits times covering the company and its culture of flexibility

### Evidence 7
TBD - Sole, one time Singapore university engagement where I took a course in the Advanced Taxation. The University Blog link available as a evidence
Or
Details of the webinars conducted by the Singapore tax authority

Criteria 3 - they have made significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive, board member or employee of a product-led digital technology company’

### Evidence 8
[Evidence: Significant Personal Contribution]
Write up of my own contributions in the company

### Evidence 9
[Business Profile ]

• Company document that show my significant equity in the company

### Recommendations
[Recommendation letter - (Company CEO)]

[Recommendation letter - (Company Investor and MD Singapore GIC]

[Recommendation letter - (Company Customer and CFO)]

@Francisca_Chiedu @alexnk @May @Alexandr @ask4jubad @alex_james @Ido_Moshe @Mors_E @Ramesh87 Pls help me

Your mandt criteria is weak, you need to show evidence that you have been recognised as a leader. Do you have evidence of speaking at high profile tech event? Do you have media recognition for your work. Or publications in leading journals?

You need to make effort to provider evidence that show you meet the criteria. What you have shared doesn’t cut it.

Thanks @Francisca_Chiedu
I have just brought forward into the main mandatory criteria the industry engagements as well as sought some references for it. I also moved the main commercial growth and impact into the mandatory criteria

Thank you for your inputs