How are you today?
Please help review my application for endorsement. I am applying for an Exceptional Promise. I have 10 years of experience working as a Software Developer in the banking / FinTech sub-sector. I have had opportunities to contribute to digital technology projects.
Recommendation Reference Letter from
- Chief Information Officer - CIO of a bank that pioneered fully digital banking. I was under his leadership for 8 years and could testify to my work.
- Chief Business Development Officer - CBDO of a thriving FinTech with Agency banking operator offering in Nigeria. We at one point worked together for about 3 years before he moved to his current company. He has known me for 5 years.
- Chief Technology Officer - CTO of an E-Learning, EduTech non-funded startup based in California USA. He has a Ph.D. degree in the digital technology-related course. I built the E-Learning Application for them as a volunteer. He and CoFounder have known me for 3 years.
- A document containing descriptions, screenshots, and Url the landing page of the E-Learning application with my full name recognizing me as a contributor that built the application.
- A reference letter from the President of a digital club based in Silicon Valley, USA, the club is a chapter of a well-known club with about a 1.2million members. The digital club focuses on education, innovation, and technology. The president of the club recognized my volunteering contributions as a Webmaster where I built, maintained, published, and migrated the website content and database for its members that are spread across six (6) continents of the world.
- A document containing 1. pictures taken and URL of published features on the digital club website when I was mentoring University students on web application as a service under the international club. 2. Screenshot of Certificate of Appreciate for contributing software engineering skills to volunteer to reach beneficiaries. 3. A member page showing that I am holding a Director position as Webmaster in the club backed by the President Reference Letter
- 1. Innovation - Three Documents showing screenshots of codes, API documentation, and web app of the innovation (digital technology projects - FinTech) that I pioneered in the company where I currently work signed by the Head of Digital Banking (One document per innovation)
- 2. Significant - A. Document showing screenshots of codes showing my contribution, screenshot revenue being generated (in millions of GBP monthly) as the impact made by a product-led project that I was on in the last two companies that I worked at. Snippet and URL of the company financial statement indicating the impact. Confirmed by Reference Letter in another document from the Head of Software Engineering. B. Another document showing impact made in terms of turn-around-time reduction and increased bottom-line of the digital technology offerings by an Artificial Intelligence project worked on by me at my previous place of work. Snippet / URL of Financial Statement indicating the impact of the project. Signed by the Head of Software Engineering.
Thank you all in advance.