I’m a data analyst/engineer of 4 years of experience. I previously worked as a data analyst/manager for 2 years , and I had to manage data collection projects from over 10 African cities. I mainly used Google sheets to manage the entire process (from recruitment till engagement).
I got an offer as a data engineer in my current company.
Now, I intend to apply for tech nation visa (promise), and I’d love to get your feedback on the strength of my doc & evidences.
- Letter from my previous CTO
- Letter from the CTO of my current company
- Letter from a my previous CTO, who now works with AWS.
Tech Conference Talk
I was invited to speak at the international Chatbot conference, based on my work at the time as a Chatbot data engineer.
I have got the link to the later exported video, the agenda and the invitation email to speak.
This conference was online and as such the view count was recorded on the conference app, which was later exported to YouTube (this doesn’t have much views though).
High Salary & Payslips
Running a comparative analysis of how my salary falls in the top 30% of earners within my field and in Nigeria using trusted tools such as payscale, Glassdoor and salaryexplorer.
I got a news clipping where I featured (for a few secs though), where our work was highlighted on Channels TV (a renowned TV station) – Still not sure about including this though.
- I worked on chatbot data collection & engineering, and all of the work was mostly on spreadsheets and databases.
How do I show this?
I got emails showing how I recruited members to join me in acquiring note data more cities, and other docs but they can’t be shared externally as they are private.
- Architectural Diagram outlining the data architecture for the organization, and a document to explain it all.
- Screenshot of GitHub lines of code (private repo)
- Screenshots of the Pipelines, and cloud tools.
Any advice is very much appreciated.