Got message from Technation:submit your Tech Nation application form to the Tech Nation portal no more than 15 working days after you submitted this application

I paid the fees and submitted my application after attaching all documents, 3 letters, writing personal statement, CV and all other documents. After a day,I got email from Technation stating “submit your Tech Nation application form to the Tech Nation portal no more than 15 working days after you submitted this application.”

I am bit unclear as to where I need to submit what?
Can anyone please guide me with this?

Here’s from Technation website

It is possible you have conflicting information on your home office application and tech nation website, so they are not able to link your application. Simply respond to home office with your Tech Nation application reference number. You can also attached evidence of your submission. They will respond and likely tell you what the error is. It happened to someone I know, the person didn’t add surname in their application. It got sorted and endorsement letter was sent the following day.

Thank you Francisca!

@Francisca_Chiedu even I got the same message just one after submitting my application. I thought this is a general message that they send. Do you think I should write to them with Technation application reference number?

Ignore it. It’s a generic messaging cpnfirming your application. I actually mistook his earlier message for the home office reminder email which is sent when tech nation doesn’t receive you application.

1 Like