Got endorsed today!

There are ways to put multiple docs on one page , please google tools you can use .

thanks for that @Obiageli_Okafor. I meant that my employment and equity contracts are 10+ pages long and TN guideline is 3 pages per evidence and in that case should I only use parts of the contract?

Also did you put evidences to support one claim into one evidence document or were they supplied as separate documents? For instance, for the same firm, proof of work + payslips + analytics were one document or were they put in as separate evidence docs?

I don’t think employment documents is a sufficient document as everyone is employed and there is nothing exceptional about that .

I labeled each document for each question they answered and attached the document .?

1 Like

Got it. I was thinking since the employment contract proves the leadership title and also the high salary and equity numbers, the combination of that along with analytics + press clippings, should that go in as one evidence document or 3 different evidence documents.

@Obiageli_Okafor Thanks for all the information you’ve shared. I have a question, what is the benchmark for ‘high earnings’