Global Talent nomination ducument (by Australian Computer Society: ACS)

Hello all,

I have been nominated by the Australian Computer Society (ACS) as a talent and received a signed Form 1000, which is 7 pages long.

How can I comply with the 3-page limitation? Should I reduce it by cutting 4 pages?

Does this document fit the “MC” criterion, or would it be better suited for one of the “OC” criteria? If so, which one would be more appropriate?

Thank you all for your guidance.

1 Like

Hi @Aseman-2024

If it is longer than 3 pages, then you have to include the most important content within 3 pages only, support it by links, screenshots and do mention in a description that this was cropped to meet the limits for the assessing purpose.

Being nominated, is recognition to me , which falls under mandatory as you suggested:

Hope this helps!
Best of Luck!

1 Like

Hi dear @Maya,
Many thanks. It was really helpful and informative.

1 Like

Hi

This form is specifically for the UK global talent visa. By looks of your post you aee referring to Australian global talent visa?
Thanks
K

Hi Connect,
I understand that this forum is specifically for the UK Global Talent Visa, and I am not referring to the Australian Global Talent Visa. My question is about how to use a nomination document (such as Form 1000) as evidence for the UK Global Talent Visa and how to properly crop it.

I think you can use a letter from the AcS as industry recognition for the mandatory criterion and appemd the signature pages to show over 509 members endorsed you. This used to be a type of evidence used in mandatory criteria. I know people who used this previously

1 Like

Thank you dear @Francisca_Chiedu

1 Like