Finally, it is the day. [Endorsed]

I have heavily participated in reading Tech Nation guidelines, watching many YouTube videos, and more importantly, answering more than 60 questions from other people in this forum to make my understanding clearer and even sharper in the past 1 month.

During the past 3-4 months of learning and preparing documents, it was extremely tense. Today finally I have just successfully received the endorsement confirmation for my “Exceptional Talent”. The hard work finally paid off and I am so happy about it. Thank you to everyone who has helped me and I helped them, it made me understand more and ensure that I have the least mistake in my application.

Hit the LIKE :heart: below to show that this forum is great and I wish that each of you will achieve the same goal in the next few weeks or months. Happy V-day.

20 Likes

Congratulations @alexnk. Your support to the community really paid off.

1 Like

Congrats to you @alexnk

1 Like

Congratulations!!! @alexnk

1 Like

Congratulations!!! @alexnk
Can you please share summary of your application and list of evidence. It will help others understanding how to prepare docs
When did you submit application and if you know any edits after submission
Thnks

2 Likes

Business applicant
Exceptional talent route

Submitted 31 Jan
received endorsement 14 Feb
No edits

The summary of my application could be shared later. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations alexnk, kindly share your application details so we can learn from it.

1 Like

Huge congrats, and thank you for your helpfulness in this community!

1 Like

Congratulations. It seemed like you were already endorsed and helping out. Best wishes with your stage 2 application.

1 Like