Exceptional Talent - Case Review Request

Hi everyone;

I am planning to apply for Global Talent visa, and trying to figure out my application draft. I am one of the two managing partners of a web development company for about 13 years. We are developing digital products in line with customer demands. We own these digital products and sell the right to use them to our customers. Then, if the contract terms allow, we position these products in the market for different customers. Here is my draft of application. Your comments and guidance will be very valuable to me.

LOR

• CMO of one of multinational telecommunications company - worked together for another project about 7 years ago. She was the CMO of that client
  • CEO of a hourly car rental company, one of the largest in Turkey (think like Zipcar), still serving for this brand
  • CMO of a corporate car rental company, one of the largest in Turkey (think like Leaseplan, Sixt or Avis)

MC1

1. Documentation of a digital product (Product A) developed for a medical school in Turkey with the sponsorship of a multinational biopharmaceutical company. The product is developed for collecting the Diagnostic and follow-up examination data of osteoporosis patients. This product is developed in 2020 is kept live for a year. Shut down after collecting all required data of 150 patients. The data collected was used to improve treatments. This product has the potential to be used in different university hospitals, but has not yet been sold due to lack of sponsors.

Evidences : Screenshots of the project and collected data (anonymously), letter from the department head of the physical therapy and rehabilitation department (the person who manages the project on the hospital side) confirming my role and a summary of the work done, screenshots of e-mail correspondence with the hospital team (doctors and assistants).

2. Documentation of a a tailor made CMS has been developing for our efficient use of labor resources and increasing profitability since 2014. Designed with a modular and proprietary approach, this product has become the backbone of our company’s infrastructure, directly contributing to our goals of efficiency and profitability. This product is still being used by tens of our previous and current global clients. We are also planning to servis this product to the UK and EU market with a B2B approach. Our target audience will be web development companies who are using ready to use CMS’ like Wordpress and Umbraco.

Evidences : Screenshots of the product, live projects using this product, Analytics and performance screenshots, screenshots of e-mail correspondece with brand authorities, parts of

3. Last month, we organized a 2-day event attended by nearly 150 digital industry employees. I am also a member of this team and took an active role in organizing this event. I made this contribution without any financial expectations and will continue to do so in subsequent events.

Evidences : Letter from the founder of the organisation, photos from the event and Linkedin posts shared to thank the organization team and in which I was tagged

In all documents I will try to focus on my leadership and management skills. I am careful to present the evidences in this direction.

Also I will share documents in OC1 and OC3, but still focusing on LOR and MC1. Your comments will be very valuable for me. Thanks for giving time and reading.

Kind regards.