Exceptional Talent | Case review request

Hi, I am currently Senior ML Engineer and Teamlead of analytics team at one of top E-com Companies and Research Teamlead ML in Stealth Startup, can you highlight weak moments of my case?

Mandatory Criteria
MC1 - Leaded the implementation of delivery forecasting model which statistically increased retention rate of users → so increased cashflow for company and amount of loyalty users.
Evidence: internal data with shaded NDA data, like percentage of uplifts and review results with also shaded NDA

MC2 - Leaded the development of math algorithms for health fulfillment estimation via monitoring by devices of web of things, collaborated with Medical Academy, created software for our own personal tracking device.
Evidence: Only internal data with proofs about my involment in process, receiving grant for company, public conference, documents about collaboration with Medical Academy

Possible MC3 - Leaded development of algorithm which caused us to reduce hiring cost and producing new results costs in Stealth startup. Not sure how to prove it cause of Stealth of startup. I just have words of CEO about current benefits for startup economics

OC1
Evidence 1:
I won IT competition and implemented my solution with Agency of Innovation, then my solution was used on whole country. IT competition and information about using solution is public available, results is not.

Evidence 2:
I have a patent about new technology of health parameters estimation via personal tracking devices which are used now. Information about patent is public available.

OC3
Evidence 1:
I have interview on podcast where I am represented as one of very talented people and my advices directed to other, who try to enter into IT sphere. Interview is public.

Evidence 2:
I have history of mentoring in course of dynamic pricing, creating part of course like teaching materials, exercises for self-check, and also some lessons. There is proof only letter from CEO of courses and information about courses in web, they are top 1 currently in my country.

LORs:

1. Director of Data at BP, Former VP of Data in Blockchain, Former Staff SWE Meta, Former VP Data in Alibaba, I collaborated with him in course development and in Alibaba.
  2. Director of Data at my current E-com, he knows my talents, my projects and my results
  3. CEO of current stealth startup, former CPO of ebook selling company

Resume: I have intense track in implementing math optimization algorithms which have many applications, in ML, in Oil&Gas, in E-com, in Air industry. During my whole career I improved my skills in these sphere and in programming for implementation myself. So I continue to generate knowledge in optimization and in ML now.

CV main idea: I want to be hired in Tier 1-2 companies based in London and get PhD in UK universities.

Overall you have the minimum of 6 evidences when you can submit 10. I would advise to have more - it’s a shame to waste these.
MC: All the evidence looks company internal, you’ll need to find external evidence to support your case. Speaking events, outside recognition, etc.
OC1: 1. What innovation was created? Can you demonstrate that it’s yours?
OC3: Both of these look more fitting to OC2. For 1, how many views does this interview have? For 2, is this a structured mentorship program?

Please take a look at the TN guide, it has more details about evidence types that they’re looking for Tech Nation Visa Guide - Tech Nation

1 Like