Exceptional Talent - 5 year experience(recognition) limitations

Hi everyone!
Has anyone provided evidence of recognition more than within 5 last years? My recognition profile goes far beyond 5 last years and it is crucial for me to emphasise them.
Don’t know what to do, please share your thoughts

These are the guidelines of tech nation:

1) How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised as (or recognised as having the potential to be) a leading talent in the digital technology sector?
Any activity you are providing as evidence of recognition should have occurred within the past 5 years.

My guess is that the panel looks to ensure that your profile is strong within the last 5 years. What was done years ago may not be that relevant, is how the panel thinks.

So long as you can connect your old work to something you are doing now and your profile is strong based on the work done in the last 5 years, you should be okay presenting your older work.

However, if your entire case is built upon old work, then it might get a bit dicey - at least that’s how I read the guidance.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Yes, my plan is mostly to describe current experience and projects, this old one - is to show that the path is long, and I started being a “leader” 7 years ago