Exceptional Promise Prospects

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to say that this forum is really helpful and has a lot of valuable information about Global Talent visa application. Also, I’d like to say a big thank you to all the supportive people on here.

I do have a question about my chances when it comes to getting an exceptional promise endorsement.

I have been working within a product-led environment for almost 2 years, but in January, I switched from a Digital Marketing role to a full time data analyst role. I have however been making strategic moves based on the exceptional promise requirements.

My questions are:
1. Can I apply for endorsement as an exceptional promise within the first 6 months in my new role?
2. Whenever I apply, can I merge what I accomplished as a Digital marketing expert, to what I currently do as a Data Analyst?

Thank you in advance!

In six month, it may difficult to show the impact of your work. What is your list of evidence?

I wanted to confirm if I could merge my Digital marketing expertise with my data analysis before I started to pieces together possible evidence

I don’t see how you want to do that. Eventually when you are submitting your application on the tech nation website you need to select one skill area. Wich optional criteria are you selecting?

Following @Stumilara’s question, is it possible to apply as a Tech Generalist?

I have a similar concern, I have only worked in a full time tech capacity as a Test Engineer. My other experiences have been through hackathons, startup events, handling technical documentations as a founder and working as a computer science researcher.

I am not sure how you want to do that there is no skill area called gneralist.

Thanks @Francisca_Chiedu.

So, I am in a bit of dilenma.

I currently have a startup running for slightly over a year now where I am the COO/CTO.

But like I said, most of my experiences and even research are in different areas of the digital sector.

Can my application be based on being CTO (less than 2 years) or startup ecosystem participator (more years) or as Test Engineer (about 20months - and this means that I can only get recommendations from 3 people from my former employer) or as Academic researcher (since Feb 2021)?

your application will confuse and assessor. At the point of submitting your application, you need to select a tech field and skill area.

What if I am able to demonstrate through my personal statement that I have successfully linked these skills somehow?

1 Like