Exceptional Promise Product Manager in AI, Trust and Safety

@pahuja @Francisca_Chiedu MC - A brief description of my profile, my day-to-day work at my current organization epiphany AI Screenshots of JIRA, PRD, user story documentation, WhatsApp and Slack showing me assigning tasks on 3 products that are currently Live, A New website, Generative AI and B2B website. screenshots of Google Analytics of our News website. Screenshots of my promotion letter showing a 50% increase to $1500 and a comparison showing the conversion in my local currency ad also mysalaryscale.com showing that it is higher than the national average.

A letter from Young Africa Leaders Initiative an NGO that is an offshoot of the US State Dept which I am a member. A video showing me moderating the YALI Tech event organized by the US consulate and YALI. Screenshot of the Whatsapp Group Conversation. Organizing the event. Event report showing my name. Pictures and Videos

A reference letter from my former Head of AI&LLM at my current company describing my work on the AI website project.

OC 1.

1. Description of my work on the Opera News Apps I worked with. How Innovative it is as the pioneer news app in Nigeria. Screenshots of documentation of the news App I worked with. The backend of the news app, documentation showing me moderating news on the news app. Trust and Safety documentation guidelines for training the AI algorithm of the NEWS APP App (Where i worked). Screenshot of the news moderation dashboard
  2. Description of my work on the Phoenix Browser News Apps and the Koo App social media app I worked with. How Innovative it is to moderate content on the news and social media apps training the AI algorithm. Screenshots of documentation of the opera news App trust and safety documentation I worked with. The backend of the news app, documentation showing me moderating news on the news app. Trust and Safety documentation guidelines for training the AI algorithm NEWS APP B (Where i worked)… Links to my articles on DXT.AI
  3. Evidence of Salary Progression from Koo App $550 to $600 converting it to Naira and comparing it to the average product operations manager in Nigeria on my salary scale

OC 3
Download rates on the News App and my contribution. Launching a pioneer creator program. Official company press release showing an increase to 150M after launching the creator program. Pictures with Top content creators during the launch like Ruben Abati

Play store screenshots showing 50M, 500M, and 500M users for Opera News, Phoenix Browser and Koo App

Dashboard showing DAU rates in millions at Phoenix browser, Opera Global official press release showing 150M users after Opera News Hub program. Phoenix Browser Raising series B $100M.

Letter from Country Head Opera News, Letter from Phoenix browser Country Head MC - A brief description of my profile, my day-to-day work at my current organization epiphany AI Screenshots of JIRA, PRD, user story documentation, WhatsApp and Slack showing me assigning tasks on 3 products that are currently Live, A New website, Generative AI and B2B website. screenshots of Google Analytics of our News website. Screenshots of my promotion letter showing a 50% increase to $1500 and a comparison showing the conversion in my local currency ad also mysalaryscale.com showing that it is higher than the national average.

A letter from Young Africa Leaders Initiative an NGO that is an offshoot of the US State Dept which I am a member. A video showing me moderating the YALI Tech event organized by the US consulate and YALI. Screenshot of the Whatsapp Group Conversation. Organizing the event. Event report showing my name. Pictures and Videos

A reference letter from my former Head of AI&LLM at my current company describing my work on the AI website project.

OC 1.

1. Description of my work on the Opera News Apps I worked with. How Innovative it is as the pioneer news app in Nigeria. Screenshots of documentation of the news App I worked with. The backend of the news app, documentation showing me moderating news on the news app. Trust and Safety documentation guidelines for training the AI algorithm of the NEWS APP App (Where i worked). Screenshot of the news moderation dashboard

2. Description of my work on the Phoenix Browser News Apps and the Koo App social media app I worked with. How Innovative it is to moderate content on the news and social media apps training the AI algorithm. Screenshots of documentation of the opera news App trust and safety documentation I worked with. The backend of the news app, documentation showing me moderating news on the news app. Trust and Safety documentation guidelines for training the AI algorithm NEWS APP B (Where i worked)… Links to my articles on DXT.AI

3. Evidence of Salary Progression from Koo App $550 to $600 converting it to Naira and comparing it to the average product operations manager in Nigeria on my salary scale

OC 3
Download rates on the News App and my contribution. Launching a pioneer creator program. Official company press release showing an increase to 150M after launching the creator program. Pictures with Top content creators during the launch like Ruben Abati

Play store screenshots showing 50M, 500M, and 500M users for Opera News, Phoenix Browser and Koo App

Dashboard showing DAU rates in millions at Phoenix browser, Opera Global official press release showing 150M users after Opera News Hub program. Phoenix Browser Raising series B $100M.

Letter from Country Head Opera News, Letter from Phoenix browser Country Head

Hi @Abayomi

Can you please clearly number your evidences for MC? As of now in a paragraph view, cannot really figure how many evidences and what does each show. But overall view: How does proof of you assigning work show you are a leading talent and led to the growth of a product? It has to be self-documented to detail what exactly are you leading, what is the product, what is your significant contribution and impact. It is not evident in what you have mentioned above.

How does the NGO evidence demonstrate you “led the growth of an NGO through digital technology”? What is the impact in growth of this NGO from your moderating & organizing events?

Does the letter also highlight impact of your work? Just showing your work is not enough.

OC1:

1. Do you have proof of product in the market and external proof?
  2. Showcasing salary twice in 2 criteria is redundant. They need unique evidences. its better to combine all salary related info in one document.

OC3
How many evidence documents are in this?

Thank you for your response

A brief description of my profile: I currently work as Head of Products at a company with four products in the market a B2B Generative AI, A B2B E-Commerce Product for the supply chain industry, a NEWS website, and App. I led the Product from Ideation, to design and Launch i have slack conversation, JIRA dashboard and Figma design to show for that Before then i had worked as Product Community Operations at 2 News App both are owned by Chinese tech giants and doing well in the market.

Recommendation from
My current CEO, a suit executive with $400MM ext
CEO of an AI company i worked with part time
CEO of a development company that developed our current in my current company

MC

DOC 1 My day-to-day work at my current organization as Head of Products is on generative AI, B2B E Commerce and News website. Screenshots of JIRA show me assigning and tracking tasks and sprints. Product requirement documents, user story documentation, WhatsApp, JIRA dashboards showing sprint for each release s, and Slack show me assigning leading the ideation, design, development and launch of the 3 products that are currently Live, A New Website, Generative AI and B2B website E-Commerce and News website

DOC 2 screenshots of Google Analytics of our News website. Screenshots of my promotion letter showing a 50% increase to $1500 and a comparison showing the conversion in my local currency mysalaryscale.com showing that it is higher than the national average. Screenshots showing a significant increase in salaries throughout my career

DOC 3 A reference letter from my former Head of AI&LLM a Senior Data scientist with Phd at my current company describing my work on the Generative AI website project. Alongside my current employment letter

DOC 4: A letter from Young Africa Leaders Initiative an NGO that is an offshoot of the US State Dept which I am a member.

A video showing me moderating the YALI Tech event organized by the US consulate and YALI. Screenshot of the Whatsapp Group Conversation. Organizing the event. Event report showing my name. Pictures and Videos

OC 1 Yes The News App i worked on are in the market with millions of users and downloads

Three Evidence:

1. Download rates on the News App and my contribution. Launching a pioneer creator program. Official company press release showing an increase to 150M after launching the creator program. Pictures with Top content creators during the launch of the Creators Program

2. Play store screenshots showing 50M, 500M, and 500M users for Opera News, Phoenix Browser and Koo App. Dashboard screenshots showing DAU rates in millions at Phoenix browser, Opera Global official press release showing 150M users after Opera News Hub program. Phoenix Browser Raising series B $100M.

Letter of recommendation from the News App Country Manager

Your MC is weak.

1. Showing your day to day work in a document doesn’t fulfill the criteria infact we have seen rejections in which TN clearly states that the evidence shows day to day work but nothing significant highlighting you are a leading talent.

2. What does analytics of news website have to do with the rest of the doc showing your salary progression?

3. Does the reference letter describe your usual work? Or does it highlight what’s significant about your work and quantified impact of it?

4. What does the NGO letter talk about?

Thank you for you response

1. Can I include the impact of our products in my current company. i.e., the problem the product is solving in the market? for example, our B2B generative AI is making it easier for news outlets to break news and our B2B E-Commerce platform is connecting raw materials with manufacturers. Also our Health Tech platform which i led the launch is making health care more accessible. Can I include evidence of leading the ideation and launch of these products ?

2. I led the launch of our News website which generated about 500k users per day… My salary progression will be in another document

3. These reference letter highlights my work and how it was useful in acquiring millions of users , reaching milestones and getting revenues

4. The NGO is YALI, Young African Leaders Initiative, an offshoot of the US Department of State established to groom leaders from Africa. . We organised a Tech Summit and i was a moderate and part of the organisers

Your evidence is mostly opera news. What exactly is your proof of leadership? Not clear what is impactful about your work! No clear metrics of your impact…