Evaluating evidences for PR manager

Hello Everyone.
Thrilled to be part of this community.
I’m a PR manager/Content marketing manager in the Middle East and I’m applying for exceptional talent. As a person with a heavy load of work, I never find enough time to work on my personal branding.

I have more than five years of experience in product-led startups as a PR and content marketing manager.

Can you please have a look at the evidence list below and help me decide if this evidence is sufficient or not? I really appreciate your help and guidance.

List of evidence:
Document 1: Proof of appearance: Guest on one of the top industry podcasts and talked about PR.
Document 2: Media recognition: Interview on a CSR campaign.
Document 3: Reference letter from former CPO in my current company.
Document 4: Reference letter from former CMO in my current company.
Document 5: Reference letter from a PR mentor in the start-up ecosystem.
Document 6: High salary information.
Document 7: Mentorship in different online platforms such as ADP list.
Document 8: An article on one of the top industry news outlets about PR and products.
Document 9: A report on the podcast project I initiated in my current company to enhance product penetration as a marketing technique.
Document 10: A report on a CSR project that can empower the product in its next steps.

Any feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of my application would be extremely valuable.
Thank you so much.

Can you split your evidence into mandatory and optional criteria?

Sorry, my bad to providing enough details. I’m thinking about categorizing them in something like this:

MC:
Document 1: Proof of appearance: Guest on one of the top industry podcasts and talked about PR.
Document 6: High salary information.
Document 3: Reference letter from former CPO in my current company.

OC 1 (Recognition):
Document 2: Media recognition: Interview on a CSR campaign.
Document 5: Reference letter from a PR mentor in the start-up ecosystem.
Document 8: An article on one of the top industry news outlets about PR and products.

OC 2 (Significant Contribution):
Document 4: Reference letter from former CMO in my current company.
Document 7: Mentorship in different online platforms such as ADP list.
Document 9: A report on the podcast project I initiated in my current company to enhance product penetration as a marketing technique.
Document 10: A report on a CSR project that can empower the product in its next steps.

I don’t think your evidence in OC1 meet the innovation criteria. You need to check tech nation guide for examples as this doesn’t cut it. Also how are a founder or senior executive? How are you working in a new digital field.

Also OC2 not sure ADP list mentorship is strong as there have several rejected applications suggesting it is not convincing enough.

1 Like