Hello world, I have received my tech nation endorsement for Promise!, really excited. Want to use this opportunity to say thank you to everyone and to all those that usually take time out of their busy schedule to answer question(s) on this forum, those questions and answers helped a lot, thank you! Below I will try and give detail about my endorsement and the documents I submitted.
I submitted my endorsement with tech nation on the 7 of July and got my application response from the home office on Aug 4th. here are the documents that are submitted.
- Gave details about how I got into tech, how I transitioned from Community Management to a Blockchain developer
- Gave an intro to my present startup, a Blockchain Non-custodian wallet, we have gotten two separate grants from one of the public blockchains, also added this in the statement.
- Spoke about my plans, my current plan in the UK, and my plans for the future.
- My Resume was up to date
- Certificate as a Blockchain Expert
- Company incorporation document(it is a Blockchain-based Company I incorporate in Delaware)
- A reference Letter from a Blockchain Company I worked for as a Blockchain developer.
Optional Criteria 1(proof of Innovation)
- Same documents submit as MC(2)
- Proof of Contribution as a Blockchain Developer to a Blockchain-based invoice marketplace ( with screenshots of my Github contributions)
- Proof of Contributions to another Blockchain Defi Project(with Screenshots of my contributions)
Optional Criteria 1(Work outside your Day-2-day activities)
- An open-source Blockchain Authentication Package I created(Already hosted on PyPI with users already using it, the screenshot was attached)
- Proof of Backing an Opensource Project Financially with a monthly contribution, (the screenshot was attached)
- Quora Contributions(added proof of my contributions to quora on topics like Blockchain, Crypto, smart Contracts etc)
- Open source contributions(Some other open source contributions were all grouped as single evidence)
- CEO of an Online Marketplace where startups can hire developers (something like Andela or Vanhack)
- A top Blockchain Leader within my country’s Blockchain space also recommended me.
- A formal Blockchain company I worked for based in the UK, also recommended me.
In total, the evidence is 15, with a maximum of 3 single-side A4 pages, excluding your statement which you need to submit using the techNation side.
Above all, Anyone can do it! Take your time to read and read the Tech Nation guide, that’s the official documentation, all that one needs is within the guide, this forum is another great place I come to when I need clarity on any issue with regards to the application process.
Once again, thanks, Everyone!