Endorsement Received - Software Engineer - Exceptional Promise

Oh but which one did you submitted, cause you listed your hackerrank certifications

@Curtis advanced problem solving for complex algorithms & data structures

cool, I have the basic for problem solving for complex algorithm and data structure, I will work on getting the advance one

1 Like

@Victrr I have done Innovation Strategy Certificate from Innovate UK

Can I include that one in one of the evidences, along with other content?

@Victrr Can you review my Github profile and suggest any improvements?

Does it matter how long ago a repo was created and how many stars, downloads it has?
I mean, I considering creating some new repos or promoting the existing ones

@musman2012 which of the evidence and under which criteria ?

@digitlimit it looks fine to me. It doesn’t matter how long your account was created. What matters is the content, number of stars on public repo and consistency in contributions

1 Like

@Victrr under MC or OC1, because you mentioned that you added some certificates in your application as well, thats why I asked.

@musman2012 I’ve looked up the certificate and it looks like an award for the completion of a course. If that’s the case, then I don’t think it’s relevant for either criteria. If you’ll use certifications, then it should be relevant to your skill set not a program. i.e Something you earned for passing an exam or providing servives/activity that other people benefited from

And IMPO, I think you should avoid using certs as much as possible except you’ve run out of evidence to use and you need space fillers. It wasn’t even mentioned in the guide as an example.

Again, this is my personal opinion

2 Likes

Hi, congrats, and thanks for your explanations! Where do you “explain” the criteria? Do you write a paragraph at the beginning of each evidence document? Thanks!

• Always explain your evidences like you’re talking to a 5 year old. Be as clear and precise as possible

@natalie This is how I usually do it.

Title - describing the single document evidence (at the top of the first page)

Subtitle 1
evidence - pictorial
explanation of evidence .

Subtitle 2
evidence - pictorial
explanation of evidence …

You can arrange as you like. i.e explanation coming before evidence. Just make sure to let each paragraphs flow and make sense to a 5 year old. And ensure the document does not exceed 3 pages.

1 Like

amazing thank you so much!