I received an endorsement for exceptional promise after applying last week.
Here is my list of evidence.
- College professor I did research with.
- Government official responsible for implementing technology for education
- CTO of my company
- News clippings talking about my work at my company and another of my university research (provided official translation from Arabic)
- Company incorporation and financial statements
- Company and personal revenue statements
- My degree proof, 2 bachelors, one in Islamic studies and one in Information Systems.
I focused on an innovative product my company makes. I was scared it might be labeled as consulting and was careful not to use the word consulting as the primary users are education departments in Islamic countries and schools. These products are very innovative and have no competitors, many ed tech solutions are generic and ours are adapted to Islamic education.
- Letters of appreciation from clients
- Student satisfaction surveys
- Screenshots with translations
- Innovative feature showcase, including AI to detect haram and automatic customization of material for girls and boys to take into account different requirements as per Islam.
- Case study of how it was able to aid in transform the education of girls and implement a different curriculum in girls schools.
Side project apps I have on the app store for religious applications to help learn the Quran in a fun way, download statistics and reviews, commit count.