Endorsement Received - Digital Tech/Business Route - Exceptional Promise

Hi all! I received my endorsement today (15 Oct). I waited about 3 weeks for my approval, which was submitted to Tech Nation on 23 Sept. I applied for talent but received promise instead - surprisingly I had no edits!

I am a digital marketing expert and ex-founder and have lived in the UK for 5 years, previously on a skilled worker visa. I decided to have a company help me with my application after my previous attempt was rejected back in January due to some terrible advice from my original legal team. I almost didn’t bother reapplying thanks to the feedback I received, but after getting new support in place this application was extremely better. If anyone is interested I’ll happily detail what I included in my application!

2 Likes

Congratulations on getting endorsed.

On my request if you can please share what was included in your appilication.

Also if you can please share the details like contact, email or website of the company who helped you with prepration?

Congratulations @sarahkorich! Could you help to share what changed between your first and second application? Thanks

Congratulations @sarahkorich

Congratulations Sarah.
I also got rejected in my first attempt and I am currently preparing to reapply. Please can you share what you included in your new application.
Thanks