Endorsement Duration

Hello,
I have submitted the Stage-1 endorsement application on 5th oct. Now it has been 15 working days and the decision is not yet made. Going through different websites and forum, I found that usually the decisions positive/negative was received in 10-12 working days.
Is there a way I can connect with Tech Nation or Home Office to know if my application have been picked up or not?
What could be the reason for such long time without any decisions?

Thank You !!

It can take upto 4 to 6 weeks. So don’t worry.

Thank you for your response.
Is there a way I can know if my application is picked up? The reason for asking is - I have hit submit button consisting of my application on technation website after 4 hours of submitting the application on Home office website.

Hi There,
It’s now the 5th week (21st day) since the application have been submitted. Does anyone suggest to contact tech nation to check the status? Or should i keep waiting until their SLA (i.e. 8weeks). Please suggest.

Thank you !!

Hi Charlie,
Are you still waiting for the result? I applied for the visa almost 3 weeks ago and I am waiting for the result.

Thank you

I’ve applied on Thursday and got an endorsement as Exceptional Talent on Monday :heart_eyes:.

One thing that I noticed is that I thought I’m done with the application till I figured out there is one last step where you have to download the documents checklist, check which documents you are attaching and send the documents with the checklist to an email mentioned in the last application step.

In case you are applying for Digital Technology (TechNation), all I’ve done is just sending the documents checklist with no documents and confirming to them that all documents have been sent to Tech Nation and no need to attach it in this email.

Hi Tarek,

I didn’t realize this step. I sent an email to the home office shortly ago. Thank you so much for heads up.

Kind regards.

Hi Faruk,
Did you ever get any email which confirmed that your application has been submitted to Tech Nation?
Good luck!

Hi,

Yes, I received an email from TechNation about submission after one day when I submitted my documents. Today, I sent an email to Home Office with my checklist document thanks to Tarek’s comment. Also, I got a response from HomeOffice about that.
Good luck too!

Is there any email id to contact Home Office?

Hi @faruk @Charlie_Champ ,

How long did Tech Nation take to give a decision on your application? I have been waiting for 3 weeks now.

The decision may take up to 8 weeks, so don’t worry.

1 Like

Wondering why does it happen that in most of the positive cases the endorsement is coming in just 2-4 days or thats not correct in recent times ? Any one received positive endorsement after completion of 3-4 weeks ? I too have applied and its been more than ten days.

I don’t think there’s a direct corellation between time required for decision and the decision outcome. To answer your question:

1. I am aware of a case when one got a negative decision in less than 3 days
  2. I am aware of a case when one got a positive decision on the last day of the 8-week deadline
  3. Current approval rate is around 50%. It is not unlikely to be refused, and most likely you will not be able to guess an outcome by the time it requires to make a decision.

Disclaimer: I don’t work for Tech Nation, neither I represent this (or any other) organisation.

Thanks @Alex_P for the insight. Hoping for the best.

Has anyone got endorsement recently? I have applied on 03rd June and still awaiting response (2weeks+). I know every case is different but was curious!

Hi @sg-help, I applied on home office portal on 31st of May and completed Tech nation form on 3rd of June and still awaiting response. I think its normal… But very curious!..

Hi @nipunbalan @sg-help

I applied on 13th june and haven’t heard back. But i know of people who applied on 11th june and have already got back on the response.

What are the last four digits of reference no in your case URN2021TNxxxx - x are last 4 digits. This is obtained from home office on final submission.

Hi @raunaqpradhan, I think the response time differs case to case. Some applicants seemed to have got the endorsement in 1 working day. I got my endorsement today, approx 20 days from the date of submitting documents to Tech Nation.

Congrats @nipunbalan

1 Like