Endorsement Approval mentions Exceptional Talent/ Exceptional Promise

Hi Everyone, I applied for the stage one endorsement phase under the Exceptional Promise Category and got this feedback:

“Tech Nation has advised that you meet its criteria for Exceptional Talent/Exceptional Promise/approval under its endorsed funder fast track option and I am therefore satisfied that you can be endorsed under Global Talent.”

Does this mentioning of meeting the criteria for Exceptional Talent mean that I got endorsed as an Exceptional Talent? I already have the visa as well - just checking for when I can apply for my ILR as I have already spent 3 years on Tier 2.

Thank you for your help.

Hi. Since you applied under the Exceptional Promise category, the endorsement will most likely be for Exceptional Promise, not Exceptional Talent. The email you received seems to confirm that Tech Nation has endorsed you under the category you applied for. Congratulations on being approved!

When did you apply, and did you tracked edit patterns? Also, when exactly did you receive this endorsement email?

It’s best to confirm this with the Home Office before applying for ILR.
You can reach them at: GlobalTalentEndorsements@homeoffice.gov.uk

Hi @Nwachinemere it means you are endorsed for the Talent route - congratulations! :confetti_ball:

@Najafali thatsnnot accurate. TN assess your application basis the route they think is suitable irrespective of what you apply towards. I applied for Promise and was endorsed for Talent too.

@pahuja Ah okay, thanks for the clarification. I understand that Tech Nation has the right to assign any category, but the email says, ‘Tech Nation has advised that you meet its criteria for Exceptional Talent/Exceptional Promise/approval under its endorsed funder fast track option.’

So the question is, what exactly has he been endorsed for—Talent or Promise? Since both are mentioned, it’s a bit confusing.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I was endorsed in 2 weeks. First week Oct '24. I didn’t track edit patterns

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

@Nwachinemere Hi, I understand your point. But the email you received is a bit confusing. It’s best to confirm with the Home Office for clarification. They can provide you with the most accurate information regarding your endorsement.

Thank you, will do just that.

@Najafali understood, misread a bit. You should email home office and clarify.

1 Like