Endorsement application - requesting feedback

Hi everyone. I’m planning to apply for an endorsement of Tech Nation and would really appreciate if someone could take a look over my case and offer some feedback to iterate on.

Also please let me know how strong you feel my case is , all the documents I’ve been gathering by myself.
Here’s the short background , and list of documents(out of 10):

TLDR

I was born in a 5K town in a third world country 25 years ago. I’ve moved to London to work in one of the biggest tech companies 2-3 years ago(FAANG) after graduation, earning top 10% salary in my occupation(Software Engineer).

Docs

Document 1:

• Bronze medal in an international olympiad of 15+ countries in Europe/Central Asia.
  • Silver medal from top level competition in my country in Computer Science

Document 2:

• Top 20% in an international competition between universities in Computer Science ( competitive programming problems )

Document 3:

• Internship contract from a company during my uni-time (top 5 by revenue in European Union )

Document 4:

• Recognised author of competitive programming problems for contests hosting 5K+ people

Document 5:

• Quora contributions on the topic of Computer Science and Backend programming
  • Competitive programming platform accounts with thousands of problems solve, being top 5% of the users

Document 6:

• Authored articles on collaborative blog about IT with thousands of views

Document 7:

• Graduate of the programme funded by German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development selecting best applicants in the country for international internships

Document 8:

• FAANG contract, performance letters, P60s about top salary in UK
  • Promotion letter with >20% salary bump

References

I’ll have 2 references from people I’ve worked with in FAANG, Senior Managers/Director .

cc @Francisca_Chiedu , if you have some time to look at this would be greatly appreciated.

Could you also group your documents under your chosen criterias? It should make it easy to assess.

1 Like

@Victrr thank you for your reply, great question. Here’s the criteria’s I’m aiming for, and the respective documents:

• at least 1 example of proof of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field:
      Document 5(Quora contributions), Document 6(written articles with thousands of views)
    • at least 1 example of significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder or employee of a product-led digital technology company
      Document 8 and references provided from FAANG

Everything else is aimed at the mandatory criteria. Let me know if it helps.

The documents are not sufficient.

Can you state what evidence you plan to submit for your mandatory and optional criteria?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I’m Applying for exceptional promise, optional criterias mentioned 1 comment above . Does it help ?

I don’t get you. What evidence are you submiting foe the mandatory criteria?
Which option criteria are you selecting OC1? OC2? OC3? OC4?

1 Like

I’m selecting OC2, and OC3 and the documents I use for them are:

1. OC2 - Document 5, 6
  2. OC3 - Document 8

For Mandatory criteria it’s Document 3, 4, 8 specifically but others should contribute to it as well.

Hello,

can you explain how is this document relate to digital sector?

Document 1:

• Bronze medal in an international olympiad of 15+ countries in Europe/Central Asia.

Thanks for the question, it’s a competition in computer science