I am sharing this on behalf of a friend who closely follows this forum but doesn’t have an account
I’ve been following this forum for quite a while.
I applied for Tech Nation Endorsement as a startup owner and technical writer under the Exceptional Promise Route - Business and Technical Profile (from Startup Visa).
I submitted my application for Exceptional Promise on 18th December and got endorsed 1st of March. Endorsement Received after 2nd review requested - Same application.
According to the official Global Talent guidance, “If the endorsing body chooses to uphold the decision for non-endorsement following the endorsement review, however this time for fresh reasons compared to the original decision, the applicant is permitted to submit a new endorsement review form to appeal the fresh reasons only. In this instance, the review process will restart.”
- Submitted on: 18 Dec 2022 20:10 (GMT)
- First Edit: 2 Jan 2023 15:16 (GMT)
- Second edit: 7 Jan 2023 08:35 (GMT)
- Third edit: 13 Jan 2023 14:05 (GMT)
- Fourth edit: 13 Jan 2023 14:20 (GMT)
- Fifth edit: 19 Jan 2023 10:59 (GMT)
- Sixth edit: 20 Jan 2023 13:55 (GMT)
- Rejection: 24 Jan 2023, 9:38 AM (GMT) (MC , OC1 , OC3 )
- Review form submitted: 30 Jan 2023
- Rejection with new reasons: 17 Feb 2023 (MC , OC1 , OC3 )
- 2nd Review requested: 18 Feb 2023
- 2nd Review acknowledged by Home Office & forwarded to TN: 20 Feb 2023
- Endorsed: 1 March 2023 (MC , OC1 , OC3 )
My appreciation to everyone in this forum it was really helpful in my process. I’ve learnt a lot from here.
She’ll write a detailed post to share her evidence to help those planning to apply.
If you have any questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.