Employment contract - Day to day activities

In Employment contract, day-to-day activities must be mentioned or it is optional which stated in the TN guide:

Employment contract with salary information including any bonus and equity options (although you will have to demonstrate how you have gone beyond your day-to-day activities to demonstrate that you have made a significant impact in the sector)

Thanks a lot of your kind assistance.

Read carefully please. You are mixing two different criteria:

Screenshot from the TechNation site:

The requirement for

• Evidence of employment contract with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings.

is separate from the requirement for:

2) How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?

which is where it is quoted as:

You can demonstrate this by providing evidence that you have gone beyond your day-to-day profession to engage in an activity that contributes to the advancement of the sector.

Thanks @Shreeniwas_Iyer for the details assistance.

Means If I show contract with terms and condition and salary details, it will be enough?

For requirement:

• Evidence of employment contract with salary information including any bonus and equity options and history of earnings.

it should be sufficient.

Disclaimer: I do not represent TechNation or their decision making, and hence I can’t assuredly say if that is the case or not.

Yes, now its cleared. I will show contract plus last one month salary slip.

Thanks @Shreeniwas_Iyer

The whole employment contract… How did you fit in three pages? Did you just add a screenshot of a piece of the contract to a word page?

I didn’t use my full contract. I got HR to write a letter just for this indicating my level, full compensation and tenure. That was a one pager.

However if I didn’t have that option, I would have created a document which contained screenshots of the important bits of the contract (salary, title, compensation) and then linked them to full document somewhere on the cloud.

1 Like