While I’m going through the documentation process, few statements confused me. Thought of taking some inputs from forum will be nice.
Sorry for lengthy post.
This excludes general consultancies, outsourcing and technology-related consultancy groups focused on process/service delivery or solutions/systems architecture. Such firms do not meet the guidelines, particularly those primarily serving large corporate or multinational corporate (MNC) customers
Three Question here -
Out of my 10yrs of career, I worked for Cognizant around 8yrs and 2 years for small size consultancy. 1. Does Cognizant will be excluded because it’s offers consultancy service to it’s customers cross the globe.
2. My current title is technology Architect and looking for Enterprise Architect roles in UK. Does these roles meet the criteria?
3. Reference letters from my current colleague is valid?
Regarding mandate eligibility criteria -
You led the growth of a product-led digital technology company, product or team inside a digital technology company, as evidenced by reference letter(s) from leading industry expert(s) describing your work.
Question here -
4. Does Tech Nation only consider work from product-led company? Service based companies will not fit? I never worked for any product-led company but I developed certain solutions to have a simplied process ( $ savings to the organization). Can I quite this?
You have held or hold a significant expert role participating on panels, or individually, assessing the work of others in the same field or a field of specialisation related to the digital technology sector.
Question here is -
5. As an Architect, I’m managing a team of 4 resources. They are not direct reportees to me but I will manage them. Can I quote this as evidence ?
How do I demonstrate that I have been recognised for my work outside of my immediate occupation that contributed to the advancement of the sector?
You can demonstrate this by providing evidence that you have gone beyond your day-to-day profession to engage in an activity that contributes to the advancement of the sector. Examples may include mentoring, advising, organising interest groups, leading on policy, teaching at a university or participating in clubs or societies for the furthering of the field.
Question here is -
6. I mentored upcoming graduates of my university. Can I add it as supporting evidence. Email confirmation from department will be sufficient?