Dependents visa for endorsed Global talent

@sg-help Hello, in my case, we got an Email from Sheffield decision centre requesting for additional documents for my wife. Then another Email after 10days stating that her application is not straightforward. We submitted the documents requested and got the visa all within a month after biometrics submission. I hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes I submitted outside the UK

I got the same email for my spouse and children a day after mine was collected. All our applications were submitted on the same day.

I am waiting for my and my family visas to come in. We submitted the application of 24th Jun (incl biometrics).

Havent received any response (incl request for additional docs) till now on any of the applicants. They told us at VFS that expect 15 days.

Applied outside UK and together.

@vzaidman have you paid for 5 years or 5.5 years of NHS of your dependent? if you have paid for 5 years, how did you manage to do so as it is mentioned in the forum that for dependents the system calculates the length starting from the current date of application instead of intended arrival day

Hello @Kehinde - may I ask how this was finally resolved?

Hi Kehinde,

May I ask you if your problem has been resolved finally? Because I am facing the exact same issue and I am under tremendous amount of mental pressure. I have submitted my request for GTV - stage 2 on 18th of July (outside UK). While I have received my passport containing visa after 3 weeks, my wife’s visa has not been even issued (after more than 50 days!). I have sent several reminder emails but they kept saying that the case has been escalated and we will be contacted shortly. If you can share your experience about what happened with your dependents visa application finally, that would be so helpful for us.

Many thanks in advance.

Hello Henry,
Yes it was resolved. I’m sure yours too would come out positively.

I also think you should give them a call.

Hi Kehinde,

Thank you so much for your comment. It was really helpful. I have called them today so hopefully we will be able to get the decision soon. May I ask you how long it took finally for your wife to get her visa in total? 60 days?

Hi happysoul, Kehinde, Sojo et al,
Thank you guys for the great job here.

I need urgent advice. I was recently granted the global talent visa with family (wife and son). I paid for 3 years IHS fees and requested for the same duration which was granted, but I paid for IHS fees of one year for my wife and son (hoping that they will be granted one year period and then we can renew or they move back home for other business if my wife can not get along in the UK). After the application, a friend told me that we will likely be asked to pay the additional fees for my wife/son to be the same with me. However, were not asked to pay the additional IHS fees, in-fact my family were even granted more visa periods than we paid for!
We paid an IHS fee of one year while hoping to renew by next year, but still granted three years similar to myself as the main applicant (I paid for IHS 3 years). What do we do in this situation?
Your sincere advice is highly appreciated. Thank you
Damian

@Kehinde: may I ask as question about the child visa application.
When I reach the last point "The Consent ",it asks “Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?

There are two option: “Yes” / “No”. If answer “No” then the form completes. However, if answer “Yes” then it requires the applicant (my child) and third-parties to sign a consent letter: https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/documents/family_consent.pdf

Did you have the same, and how did you answer this question?

Thank you in advance.

Your child or you or your spouse none of you to show any evidence as you don’t need to meet financial requirement so No option would be fine.

@Mukesh_Adhvaryu: thanks a lot.