Dependants Visa enquiry

Hello everyone,

Please, could someone explain to me how I can apply for my wife to switch to my own visa as a Global talent visa recipient dependant.

Note: She will switch from student visa (tier 4) to spouse visa (dependant).

Thank ypu.

Everything you need is on

1 Like

Has your wife completed her course? She can only apply of she has completed the course based on the end date on her CAS.

She has completed her course work.

For people that has done dependant visa before now, please what other documents does one need to submit?

They mentioned that she should submit BRP, Passport and a consent form. Has anyone filled and submitted the consent form before?

Thank you.