CV of the Recommenders

When we attach the CV of the person writing our recommendation letter, does it count within the 3 page limit of the recommendation letter?
For e.g. If the CV is 2 pages long, can I attach it AFTER the 3 page long recommendation letter and it’ll be counted as valid?

1 Like

yes the cv of the person recommending you can be on the third page of the evidence…however its better to add their linkedin profile link, phone number and email address below the letter

1 Like

Thank you for getting back!
Can you please clarify to me if the 3-page limit in the recommendation letter includes the CV of the recommender as well?
Or can the CV be appended additionally on top of the 3-page limit?

yes you can add the recommender cv to the 3 pages …but its not compulsory…your recommendation lrtter can be a page, can be 2 pages or 3. it is compulsory to put your recommenders linkdin profile while applying in your application form on the technation website when you have tarted your application, Again …instead of adding your recommender cv why not just add their linkedin link and contact details…eg email…phone no like GTV has required

Thank you for your response!

1 Like

You’re welcome please do not hesitate to ask questions if you need clarity on other things related to the application

1 Like

Thank you for your guidance, if i get you right, you mean that there is a space or room for uploading the linkedin profile URL and other contacts details om GTV /Tech Nation application form on-line?

CV is not part of there three pages limit.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like